Come see whats cookin at HelloFresh!
At HelloFresh, we want to revolutionize the way people eat by making it more convenient & exciting to cook meals from scratch. We have offices all over the world & we deliver delicious meals to millions of people.
We are the industry leader in meal-kit subscription services & were growing all the time. We have distinct meal-kit services that cater to everyone with the most menu variety in the market, which allows us to reach an incredibly wide population of people.
The HelloFresh team is diverse, high-performing, & international, & our work environment is an inspiring space where you can thrive as a result.
The Senior Manager will be responsible for overseeing & managing a uniquely challenging function within our Logistics department & broader supply chain. The Senior Manager will be responsible for the end-to-end business process of managing customer orders, from meal selection to final mile delivery. The role focuses at the intersection of business processes & the technical systems that enrich raw order data, & daily execution to ensure Supply Chain compliance.
- Define the future state of our process to capture & transform customer orders from the meals & options customers select, the processes that transform that data into the ideal way to fulfill the order, & tracking the order throughout its lifecycle.
- Work directly with our management team to define this future state & how we will get there. You will drive the balance of current business needs with the need to invest into the future.
- Partner with Product & Engineering teams to break down the vision & deliver it in an fast-paced environment.
- Partner with execution teams, product development, & other stakeholders to understand their requirements.
- You will be the subject matter expert of the order process so that we can quickly test & roll out new features, drive continuous improvement, & reduce our total supply chain cost while improving customer experience.
- Manage a logistics tool set that ensures our technical platforms are exceeding customer expectations as it relates to our network capabilities
- Support the ongoing optimization of the supply chain & product offerings as the company grows. Doing so will require the Senior Manager to scale operations & expand customer offering within the logistics team (e.g. include new ship methods, delivery options, & other customer-facing improvements)
- A thought leader at the intersection of supply chain process & technology, with experience in direct-to-consumer ecommerce.
- Collaborative - you enjoy working cross functionally with various teams to gather key inputs, & are able to work well with diverse opinions.
- Able to thrive in an unstructured, fast-moving & constantly evolving high growth environment
- Data-driven you can organize, explore, & synthesize unstructured data into actionable insights to better inform operational decision-making.
- Intellectually curious you have an insatiable desire to understand how things work, why they work the way they do, & to consistently challenge the status quo.
- Detail-oriented you possess strong organizational skills & consistently demonstrate a methodical approach to all your work.
- Agile you thrive in fast-paced & dynamic environments & are comfortable working autonomously.
- A critical thinker you use logic to identify opportunities, evaluate alternatives, & synthesize & present critical information to solve complex problems.
- An excellent communicator able to communicate at all levels with clarity, poise, maturity & precision both written & verbal.
- Dedicated to providing the best possible experience for the HelloFresh customers.
At a minimum, you have...
- A undergraduate degree in Engineering, Supply Chain, or Computer Science (or similar)
- 5+ years of related experience in a hands-on, analytical environment
- An integrative problem-solving approach, partnering across functions to deliver results in an ambiguous environment
- Strong project management skills with an ability to influence others
- Experience mentoring & managing talent
- Proven track record applying data analytics & KPI measurements to drive process improvement
- Technical background with the ability to understand code (python) preferred
- Competitive Salary & 401k company match that vests immediately upon participation
- Generous parental leave of 16 weeks & PTO policy
- $0 monthly premium & other flexible health plans
- 75% discount on your subscription to HelloFresh (as well as other product initiatives)
- Snacks, cold brew on tap & monthly catered lunches
- Company sponsored outings & Employee Resource Groups
- Collaborative, dynamic work environment within a fast-paced, mission-driven company
It is the policy of HelloFresh not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or because he or she is a protected veteran.