Come see whats cookin at HelloFresh!
At HelloFresh, we want to revolutionize the way we eat by making it more convenient & exciting to cook meals from scratch. We have offices all over the world & we deliver delicious meals to millions of people.
We are the industry leader in meal-kit subscription services & were growing all the time. We have distinct meal-kit services that cater to everyone with the most menu variety in the market, which allows us to reach an incredibly wide population of people.
The HelloFresh team is diverse, high-performing, & international, & our work environment is an inspiring space where you can thrive as a result.
HelloFresh is looking for an Associate Manager to join our Customer Relationship Marketing (CRM) Automations team to help us deliver great customer experiences across multiple marketing channels. As a member of the CRM Automations team, you will find & develop ways to bring our customer growth strategies to life using a sophisticated tech stack, & especially Salesforce Marketing Cloud. Youll partner closely with the CRM Audience Managers, leveraging data & technology to develop automated solutions that can efficiently drive scalable marketing programs. Candidates must have a passion for marketing automation & be able to independently solve problems, develop multiple cross-functional relationships, adapt to the needs of the business, & work towards set goals. Attention to detail, quality of work & ability to understand & work within complex technical systems are all keys to success.
- Maintain & optimize key triggered campaigns
- Develop & execute email & cross-channel marketing campaigns/journeys in Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Own day-to-day quality control -- including but not limited to troubleshooting campaigns tied to new/existing events and/or product features.
- Collaborate with relevant teams (CRM Audience Managers, Analytics, Product, Data Science, Engineering) to scope new opportunities around automation & personalization, gather data requirements, & validate data.
- Conduct multivariate testing (content, segmentation, subject lines) to continually improve marketing effectiveness & that allow HelloFresh to identify best marketing practices within each customer segment.
- Analyze & present findings from campaigns & testing to drive improved performance & streamline processes.
- Assist in partnering with analytics teams to identify the key drivers of engagement & identify actionable insights from customer data to continually improve CRM & personalization efforts at every touchpoint.
- Work with brand & creative teams to ensure campaign assets planned, briefed, & completed on time, supporting increasingly personalized marketing campaigns.
- Detail & process-oriented. Comfortable managing multiple projects in a fast-paced, high growth environment
- Skilled in SQL
- Have a can-do attitude & willing to jump in & help where needed in terms of team initiatives
- Strategic & analytical thinker who is comfortable thinking in terms of short & long-term goals
- Strong interpersonal skills & can collaborate effectively with relevant teams & people at all levels
- Skilled at marrying data & segmentation with creative assets to craft personalized, dynamic content
- Excited to automate where necessary, tackle problems & grow our communications to be best-in-class
- Someone who loves technical problem solving
At a minimum, you have...
- Bachelors degree in the field of business or marketing ideally
- At least 3 years of marketing automation experience with demonstrated success in building automated campaigns from conception to completion (includes technical scoping, campaign & journey setup, segmentation, data analysis).
- At least 2 years experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud, as well as experience building customer journeys
- Working knowledge of HTML, ampscript, SQL & other email marketing tools integral to success
It is the policy of HelloFresh not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or because he or she is a protected veteran.