Director of Acquisition Marketing Lifestyle
As Director of Acquisition Marketing, you will lead acquisition marketing for Fashion & Beauty,two of our high priority lifestyle categories.
Challenges youll be tackling
- Youll have a unique role partnering with the Fashion & Beauty marketing leads to drive the digital marketing strategies for these categories.
- Youll have a unique, omni-channel hybrid role - representing the marketing organization & liaising heavily with many cross-functional partners (Media, Analytics, Retail GMs) to create media plans that build awareness & drive consumer adoption of these nascent categories for Walmart stores & Walmart.com.
- Youll partner closely with the Retail GMs to grow their business. Obtain deep category knowledge to help drive category growth at scale & influence marketing-adjacent decisions (pricing, merchandising, assortment, curation).
- Partner with our internal media teams to develop a robust full funnel media strategy across online & offline channels. Ensure alignment of all strategies, tactical programs, communications, & activities across all marketing channels. Deliver sales growth plan.
- Lead development & execution of all marketing channels: SEM, SEO, affiliate, media partnerships, paid social, display, TV, OOH. Develop a comprehensive digital marketing strategy.
- Manage a store + Ecommerce marketing budget. Forecast spend & performance monthly. Work closely with Finance & Media teams to ensure programs are pacing as planned.
- Work with multiple analytics teams to optimize each category based on the overall marketing goals. Leverage MMM & MTA models to optimize accordingly.
- Partner with internal media teams & external partners (Google, Facebook, etc.) to drive performance for both stores & ecommerce.
- Build a world class digital marketing function that embraces innovation & delivers results. Bring new ideas, creativity, & insights to the teams across all media (digital, in-store, experiential).
- Develop strong, proactive collaborative working relationships across the organization.
Specifically, the ideal candidate has a demonstrable track record in the following dimensions:
- Proven leadership & people development skills, as well as experience leading a multi-functional & disciplined marketing organization
- Expertise in leveraging offline + digital marketing, social, mobile, & new media to engage customers & transform brand & customer experience.
- Superior analytical skills & the ability to leverage performance data & convert consumer insights & trend data into high impact marketing initiatives
- Experience in a rigorous testing environment. Must be passionate about presenting a fact based argument & be results/metrics driven.
- Strategic vision & ability to execute programs with measurable impact.
- Oversee the growth & development of category specific, customer-centric, lifestyle marketing plans with attention to detail; focused on driving awareness, acquisition & retention. Liaise heavily with media, brand, retention, & partnership teams to bring plans to life.
- Grow an understanding of consumer habits for your categories (online & offline) through 1st & 3rd party data & research, to effectively & efficiently acquire & retain customers & grow LTV.
- 10+ years in acquisition & retail marketing. Omni-channel marketing experience a plus.
- Strong performance marketing experience a must. Proven ability to work with data to understand & analyze performance, optimize plans, drive decisions, & measure impact to the business.
- Excellent communication & presentation skills, with a high attention to detail. Highly proficient in excel.
- Heavy experience working cross-functionally & building innovative marketing plans from the ground up.
- Sharp creative eye; experience testing & learning messaging & creative; experience in brand building efforts.
- Creative & collaborative team player who can work with multiple cross-functional stakeholder groups, influence decisions, & work under pressure.
- Knowledge of & interest in customer behavior, retail, brand & direct response marketing.
- BA/BS degree with strong academic record.MBA a plus.