Guardant Healthis a leading precision oncology company focused on helping conquer cancer globally through use of its proprietary blood tests, vast data sets & advanced analytics. The Guardant Health Oncology Platform leverages capabilities to drive commercial adoption, improve patient clinical outcomes & lower healthcare costs across all stages of the cancer care continuum.Guardant Healthhas launched liquid biopsy-based Guardant360 & GuardantOMNI tests for advanced stage cancer patients & LUNAR assay for research use & for use in prospective clinical trials. In parallel,Guardant Healthis actively exploring the performance of the LUNAR assay in initial studies related to screening & early detection in asymptomatic individuals.
We succeed best by coordinating our creative talents & energies to achieve results far beyond what any single individual could accomplish. We seek very talented people who want to be part of our fantastic team.
We are building a unique software stack to manage an ecosystem of microservices, RESTful APIs, & data integrations with internal & external systems to deliver useful & elegant user experiences in the extraordinarily complex oncology diagnostic & therapeutic landscape. We connect patients with clinical trials, help clinicians order our test & receive our clinical reports, & deliver valuable genomic datasets to researchers to help uncover important insights into treatment paradigms & drug discovery. Our technology stack reflects our views of using the best tools for the job, employing Java, Python, Ruby along with Kubernetes, Docker, Mule, MySQL, MongoDB, high-performance computing clusters (HPC), & a variety of AWS services to analyze & disseminate vast volumes of genomic data.
- Minimum 1-3 years of experience in running cloud services using products such as Kubernetes, Docker or OpenShift.
- BS or MS degree in Computer Science or related technical field involving coding (e.g., physics or mathematics), or equivalent practical experience.
- Programming experience in operating cloud environments using languages such as Python, Go, Ruby, Java, etc.
- Interest in designing, analyzing & troubleshooting large-scale distributed systems.
- Systematic problem-solving approach, coupled with strong communication skills & a sense of ownership & drive
- Ability to debug & optimize code & automate routine tasks
Employee may be required to lift routine office supplies & use office equipment Majority of the work is performed in a desk/office environment; however, there may be exposure to high noise levels, fumes, & biohazard material in the laboratory environment. Ability to sit for extended periods of time.
We would like to talk with you about our exciting projects we currently have ongoing. Please seewww.guardanthealth.com/jobsfor more information & to apply.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines. NO AGENCIES.To learn more about the information collected when you apply for a position at Guardant Health & how it is used, please review ourPrivacyNotice for Job Applicants.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE