We are looking for an experienced Security Operations Lead to grow our rapidly expanding Security team here at Asana. You will be leading the operations side of security: triage, detection & investigation, risk assessment, & incident response.
The Security team ensures that Asana's users & employees are safe from malicious activity & accidental disclosure. We build the systems & tools that enable the rest of Asana to develop secure software easily. We're focused on secure-by-default frameworks, least privilege access, detection & alerting, & eliminating bug classes.
What you'll achieve
- Help us build our detection & response capabilities
- Regularly tune alerts & detection rules
- Build incident response processes & policies
- Write runbooks for alert triage, investigations, & incident response
- Collect & analyze indicators of compromise & other threat intelligence
- Triage vulnerability management reports & drive them to remediation
- Experienced in vulnerability management, detection, incident response, & endpoint security
- Familiar with AWS & cloud infrastructure
- Previous management or leadership experience
- Working experience in at least one programming language
- Youre interested in building defenses against real world attacks
- Able to balance diverse risk when making decisions
Asana helps teams orchestrate their work, from small projects to strategic initiatives. More than 75,000 organizations & millions of users rely on Asana, including AirAsia, AllBirds, Grab, KLM Air France, Kohls, Sephora, Traveloka, & Viessmann. Asana has been named a Top 5 Best Workplace & the #1 Best Workplace in the Bay Area by Fortune three years in a row, & one of Glassdoors ands Best Places to Work. With nine global offices, including a San Francisco headquarters & flagship offices in Dublin, New York, Sydney, & Tokyo, Asana is always looking for curious, collaborative, & mission-driven people to help us enable the worlds teams to work together effortlessly.
Our goal is to ensure that Asana upholds an inclusive environment where all people feel that they are equally respected & valued, whether they are applying for an open position or working at the company. We welcome applicants of any educational background, gender identity & expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, citizenship, socioeconomic status, disability, & veteran status, & we'd love to learn about what you can add to our team.