Contentsquare is a global SaaS technology company that empowers brands to build better digital experiences for all. Not to brag but… we have been recognized by Gartner as one of the four most innovative e-commerce technologies in the world, & featured in Wired Magazine as one of Europe's hottest startups.
Contentsquare has 8 main offices across the world (Paris, NYC, London, Tel Aviv, Munich, Tokyo, Singapore & San Francisco) with 750+ clients globally including many accounts from the global Fortune 100. We've been experiencing tremendous growth as our team has grown from ~300 to over 850+ employees globally, & raised a $500M Series E funding in May 2021, the biggest total VC funding ever for a French start-up! This announcement garnered more than 350 media placements globally.
We can tell you that this growth is not going to stop here as we are anticipating to hire 1,500+ positions globally within the next few years & are looking for talented people like you - unique, ambitious, & enthusiastic - to join us & help us continue to innovate & improve user experience. YOU keep us going & your creativity drives us to be a better company. Come join the #CSquad family!
We are looking for a Marketing Intern to join our Marketing team in France, based in Paris. You will develop your soft skills in a dynamic environment, creativity & ideas are more than welcome!
- Supporting the French Marketing team, you will be in charge :
- Participating in the creation of compelling content to drive awareness, engagement & leads: whitepapers, blog articles, reports, magazine, podcasts, videos, use cases…
- Handling the promotion working closely with the Design (for asset creation) & Digital teams (paid, email, social media, website campaigns…)
- Contributing to the marketing calendar & localization/ adaptation of global actions
- Assist with event preparation & support on marketing communication for events (online/social/email/website...)
- Plan, configure, test & shoot demand generation campaigns using HubSpot & Salesforce.
For this you will develop landing pages, write series of emails, create mailing lists, & report on the performance of these campaigns.
Objective: to create business!
- Participating in the analysis of every campaign's performance
Marketing activities are central to our strategy to develop awareness & leads. You will work closely with other teams such as: Design, Marketing from other geos & your own, SDR...
We would love to meet you:
- Your mother tongue is French & you speak & write in English
- Excellent writing skills & analytical mind
- You are passionate about Marketing, UX, Digital & tech trendsEager to learn, result-oriented, curious, team-player & organized
- Excellent communication & presentation skills (in both French & English)
- Everyday tools used: Monday, Hubspot, Salesforce
- It's you last Internship before work
Good to know:
- Based in Paris
- We work lifestyle (rooftop, beers & cider…)
- End of study internship
- Start date: January 2022
- 50% on transport fees & SWILE tickets restaurants”
- Fun office culture with a big opportunity to make an impact, including a culture crew for every country to organize regular outings such as game nights, movie nights, & happy hours
- #Uniqueness is embedded in our DNA as one of our core values, & we welcome everyone to apply to our positions.
- Contentsquare is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.