As the world's leader in digital payments technology, Visa's mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable & secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, & economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure & reliable payments around the world, & is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company's dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, & fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network & scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, & be part of an inclusive & diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators & risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, & doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy & digital commerce to millions of unbanked & underserved consumers.
You're an Individual. We're the team for you. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
The Senior Executive Administrator will support the Chief Product Officer. You will be empowered to think outside of the box, be autonomous, make recommendations & take ownership for administrative strategies & execution of specific tasks.
- Calendar Management: Manage calendar, including scheduling meetings & conference calls & arranging travel (limited support direct report to large client and/or project meetings on an ad hoc basis)
- Operational & administrative duties, & work toward developing solutions & strategies for collaborations with other teams (e.g., being proactive about meeting participation, agendas, & being a thought partner to teams to make the best & most valuable use of Chief Product Officer's time).
- Events Support: Coordinate & plan meets & events including All Staff & Leadership & Team engagements, taking the lead to support & plan initiatives that foster a positive organizational culture.
- Special Projects: Lead and/or support special projects including helping establish team culture by establishing cadence of team communications, traditions/rituals, employee recognition program
- Maintain documentation & distribution lists.
- Manage project schedules, day-to-day workflow & maintained detailed documentation.
- Meeting Coordination: Handle room bookings, AV needs, catering, work closely with teams on client coordination
- Expense Management: Process expense reports for the Chief Product Officer, manage team Purchase Card & Purchase Orders.
- Presentation Development: Support the development of the presentations including leading the collection, consolidation & synthesis of materials submitted by broader team members.
- Liaison: Communicate professionally with Visa executives, colleagues & clients across the organization on behalf of the Chief Product Officer & his office
- Manage inventory: manage office supplies, purchase supplies & equipment when needed
- Minimum of 6 months of work experience or a Bachelor's Degree
- Must have a High School diploma or equivalent
- 2 or more years of work experience with Executive level or Board members
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (all applicants subject to Microsoft skills testing).
- Team player with a positive, can-do attitude
- Ability to work in a fluid environment where assignments are time sensitive & can change frequently
- Highly organized, detail-oriented self-starter who is resourceful & can think outside the box
- Exceptional project management capabilities
- Strong communication skills (written & verbal), with the ability to effective communicate & collaborate with a diverse range of people & job functions
- This position requires the incumbent to be available during core business hours
- This position requires the incumbent to travel for work ~5% of the time
- This position will be performed in an office setting. The position will require the incumbent to sit & stand at a desk, communicate in person & by telephone, frequently operate standard office equipment, such as telephones & computers, reach with hands & arms, & bend or lift up to 25 pounds.
Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of Article 49of the San Francisco Police Code.All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.