The Role Short Term (3 month) Senior Associate, CRM
Were looking for
The Short-Term Senior Associate, CRM will be responsible for managing key lifecycle marketing programs & tactics for the Rue Gilt Groupe brands Rue La La & GILT to maximize customer engagement & profitability. They will help improve the efficiency & effectiveness of our member retention initiatives to increase the quantity & quality of our buyers & support the overall growth of the business. The successful candidate will bring a blend of art & science to drive successful member centric programs.
What youll accomplish
- Work with strategic partners to design, test & execute member-centric campaigns & tactics to support key lifecycle strategies, incorporating elements such as audience targeting, offer strategy & creative testing to drive member behavior learnings across channels
- Collaborate & liaise with key cross-functional partners including marketing operations, analytics, creative & technology to drive flawless & efficient program executionwith successful outcomes
- Work with Analytic Partners to select direct audience segmentation
- Develop business cases & forecasts for new & evolving programs & tactics to support resource & budget needs
- Measure ongoing campaign effectiveness & continuously analyze for optimization in order to conduct regular program reporting & provide insights & recommendations to management & key partners
- Leverage best practices to design, implement & optimize consistent testing strategies across audiences, offers & creative
THE RIGHT FIT:
- 3+ years of CRM / consumer marketing campaign development & management
- 3+ years of digital / e-commerce marketing experience
- Ability to drive digital strategic thinking, marketing & business growth across a complex organization
- Strong data / analytics skills including both program analysis using business reporting tools & financial forecasting / analysis
- Strong project management skills
- Experience managing external relationships with partners & vendors
- Ability to influence diverse, senior-levelstakeholders
- Ability to manage both large & small projects, simultaneously, with strong attention to detail & flawless execution
- Tableau experience a plus
- Ability to navigate in a fast paced & multi matrixed organization
Rue Gilt Groupe combines world-class merchandising, technology & marketing to create the most engaging & satisfying online shopping experience available. Each day, 20+ million loyal members turn to Rue La La & Gilt for everything from women, men & children's apparel & accessories to home dcor & exclusive experiences. Our approach to retail brings excitement to online shopping in a way that not only strategically supports our brand partners, but also inspires our members daily.
This Company is an equal opportunity employer & selects individuals best matched for the job based upon job-related qualifications regardless of race, religion, color, creed, sex, sexual orientation, age, ancestry, national origin, gender identity, genetic information, disability, pregnancy, veteran or military status or any other status or characteristic protected by law.