Blink Pharmacy Plus is a new tech-powered pharmacy revolutionizing the way people access prescription medicine. Our pharmacy is affiliated with Blink Health, which leverages its proprietary technology to provide users with access to low negotiated prices on over 15,000 medications.
Our core mission is to delight our customers & turn them into fans. We understand that in order to do this, we must work closely with providers & pharmacies to ensure prescriptions can be processed quickly & effectively so our customers receive the best experience. You are Blink's champion with the pharmacy. You will oversee a team that fields calls to & from customers & will help resolve any workflow challenges that may arise.
We are looking to you to be our pharmacy expert & create positive relationships with our clinical & pharma partners by assisting them in filling our customers medications. This is your opportunity to join a health-tech enterprise. Apply your expertise outside of the retail space in a new & exciting way that offers tremendous growth & innovative new services.
- Responsible for the supervision of pharmacy technicians & hub specialists in support of the pharmacy manager involved in the pharmacy workflow
- Oversee data entry by pharmacy staff from providers & receiving pharmacies & ensure the quality of the pharmacy technicians work
- Ensure confidentiality of patient information & their records, & destruction of relevant documentation which contains patient information
- Assist the Pharmacy Manager staff in receiving, processing, verifying & transferring patients prescriptions, & own the success of the transfer end-to-end
- Perform all tasks in a safe & compliant manner that is consistent with corporate policies as well as State & Federal laws
- Work collaboratively with the Pharmacy manager, New York management team & Blink Pharmacy Plus staff
- Graduated from an accredited College of Pharmacy
- Active Pennsylvania Pharmacy License in good standing with the Board of Pharmacy
- Active Pharmacy License in any other state(s) preferred
- Strong command of the English language
- Strong attention to detail with high degree of accuracy
- Strong technical aptitude & ability to learn complex new software
We are an equal opportunity employer & value diversity of all kinds. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.