Similarweb is a place for the dreamers. A place to grow personally & professionally, by constantly challenging yourself & the status quo, bringing in new ideas, & simply daring to explore In Similarweb youll be surrounded by talented individuals that are passionate about data, technology, & people.
For five years running, Similarweb has been chosen as one of Dun & Bradstreets TOP BEST HI-TECH COMPANIES TO WORK FOR IN ISRAEL. We raised over $240M & have 800 employees across 10 global offices. In May 2021, we began trading on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE), & we couldnt have done it without each & every one of our Similarwebbers.
We believe in balancing between the flexibility of working from home, & the fun of working together & face to face personal connections. That is why, at Similarweb we have implemented a Hybrid model, in which you work from the office 3 days, & can decide to work from home two days a week. Enjoying the best of both worlds!
As the EMEA Channel Sales Manager - you hold a pivotal role & will be responsible for driving the sell through strategy, relationship, & Go-To-Market (GTM) aspects for the EMEA Sales Channels at SimilarWeb.
What does a Channel Sales Manager at SimilarWeb mean?
- Driving revenue through relationships & GTM aspects of channel partnerships at SimilarWeb.
- Improving gross retention of partners customers & increase NET ARR growth as per Companys guidance
- Acting as the primary stakeholder of the relationship, developing business plans, accurate forecasts & managing the activities maintaining a new & existing customer quota.
- Engaging with cross-department functions internally & externally to create awareness, enablement, commercial & legal frameworks, sales penetration, marketing presenceneeded to ensure the success of strategic partnerships.
- Conducting needed market research & analysis, define the sell through strategy, recruit the channels, & execute on joint (GTM) processes that will yield global revenue from these strategic partnerships.
- Building & managing cross functional relationships with the partners in order to penetrate the account further by focusing on director / C level engagements.
- Reporting to the Director of Channel Sales
What will I bring to the team?
- Experience in working as a Channel Manager or Strategic Account Manager
- Proven experience in leading channel partnerships to results
- Fluent in English
- Strong presentation skills (written & spoken)
- Ability to work with a 3rd party supplier & communicate effectively
- Able to follow-up with channels on operational processes
- Flexible hours, to accommodate working as part of a global team
- Experience in working with a SaaS product would be beneficial
- Analytical mindset with excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong work ethic with a desire to exceed targets & ability to build efficient & long lasting processes
What makes the SimilarWeb Channel team awesome?
- You have the opportunity to be part of a team that is in growth mode & thus hold the power to have a huge impact on our business.
- This is a unique position which allows you to become familiar with every aspect of the sales funnel & drive success on them.
- As part of our global team you will work alongside the industrys top talent where you will have the chance to not only learn but also grow professionally.
- You work at the forefront of marketing technology & big data - where the product is constantly evolving & getting better & better with each new iteration.
- Your day is continuously dynamic, full of real business challenges & opportunities where you cooperate across almost every department & with the leading technology providers worldwide.
Why choose Similarweb?
We believe that building a great product & a great company starts with finding amazing people & helping them grow & develop professionally & personally. At Similarweb, youll be surrounded by curious, witty & passionate people that are hungry to drive real impact. We are proud to have over 800 creative & talented professionals, & we strongly believe in winning together as a way of driving a successful business!
- Data Driven: We believe data driven decisions are the key to success & we are evangelists for the power of digital insights
- Passionate: We care deeply about what we do, are accountable for our actions & are committed to helping each other
- Excellence: We believe in excellence as a mindset. Its in our nature; & we work hard to make a difference
- Winning Together: We know what it takes to build a great company & a great product & it begins with valuing each & every member of our team & working together to reach new heights.
Similarweb is a global company that strives to create a workplace reflective of the communities we serve, where individuals are empowered to bring their full, authentic selves to work. We are committed to inclusivity across race, gender, ethnicity, culture, sexual orientation, age, religion, spirituality, identity & experience. We believe our culture of equality & mutual respect also helps us better understand & serve our customers in a world that is becoming more global, more diverse, & more digital every day.
Similarweb is the most trusted platform for understanding online behavior. Millions of people rely on Similarweb insights daily as the ground truth for their knowledge of the digital world. We empower anyone from the curious individual to the enterprise business leader to make smarter decisions by understanding why things happen across the digital ecosystem. Learn more at WWW.SIMILARWEB.COM.