Do you enjoy taking ownership & being responsible for your own internal business portfolio? Do you thrive in building strong relationships & inspiring partners about new products & services? If your answer is yes, you might have what it takes to be the next Account Manager at our amazing NYC office!
Booking.com BV (the company behind Booking.com, the worlds leading online hotel reservation service) is looking for people to support our business in the fast-growing hotel markets.
Booking.com (USA), Inc, one of the support companies in the United States, is seeking a full time Account Manager in our New York City office.
You support Booking.com BV; you are responsible for informing & consulting its accommodation partners in regards to their business performance, market opportunities & industry trends. You will empower partners on how to use the system, tools & available products of Booking.com BV with the goal of optimizing their performance on the platform & creating an amazing experience for Booking.coms customers.
- Communicating effectively: you can clearly express ideas & information to others & flex your style according to the specific situation & audience
- Managing your market: you excel at evaluating local market characteristics, trends & drivers, & you effectively prioritize & manage the performance of a portfolio of accounts to business value
- Identifying & articulating Partner needs: you are capable to create value for Partners by identifying, clarifying & prioritizing partner needs
- Formulating & positioning solutions: you enjoy creating win-win value for partners by matching needs to relevant offerings & presenting these in compelling ways
- Gaining commitment: you have the capability to move partner conversations forward & lead conversations to a successful outcome
- RepresentingBooking.com: you can exhibit professional behavior & act as a role model of theBooking.comvalues before, during & after interactions with partners
- Self-awareness, managing & developing yourself: you have the capability to achieve business goals & make the difference in interacting with partners by recognizing the emotions of oneself & of others & to use this information to guide thinking & behavior
- 2 years of experience in a relevant account management function
- Fluent English speaker & writer
- Affinity or experience within e-commerce and/or travel industry
- Pro-active, sense of responsibility & can work independently
- Accurate, strong analytical skills & an eye for detail
- Team player, self-motivated, flexible & open to change
- Positive attitude
- Hotel School, or University background preferred
- Valid Drivers license
- Availability to travel & be in local market 50% of the time
- You are already legally authorized to work in the United States.
We are a performance-based company that offers career advancement & competitive compensation, including bonus.