As a Content Strategist, you thrive on working closely with project teams to conceptualize & create content.Playing an integral role in the development of digital experiences by analyzing, recommending, managing, & generating content is definitely something youre looking for. As a professional communicator, you understand communication challenges & know how to devise solutions. Content fits into every facet of a digital experiencebut you already knew that. And youre up on the latest trends in usability, search engine optimization, & search marketing. You are a usability expert who is in the trenches of the content development process from outset to completion.
- Analyze & assess clients site content.
- Implement & manage compelling & well-organized content based on a thorough understanding of business goals, user needs, & industry best practices.
- Draft content publication & migration workflows.
- Create, re-purpose, & write website content.
- Implement & update content classification & tagging systems.
- Collaborate with the Creative team to determine conceptual & story direction.
- Support site navigation & content organization.
- Develop & share expertise on client products & services.
- Interacting with project teams to understand business goals & audience demographics.
- Maintain high standards of copywriting.
- Review & implement keyword research & analysis.
- Create a SEO project plan with team members.
- Measure & improve content based on SEO campaigns, rankings, traffic, & revenue.
- Minimum two years of Marketing/Communications experience at a Web-focused company or agency.
- Proficient in the use of MS Office, particularly Excel, Visio, & Internet browsers.
- Experience in researching, writing, & some project management.
- Exceptional writing & editing skills, including the ability to write in a range of voices & styles for diverse audiences.-Extreme attention to detail.
- Ability to multitask & meet tight deadlines.
- Understanding of content management systems & strategies.
- Experience using Word Tracker & researching keyword phrases.
- Ability to communicate complex or demanding subject matter, verbally, & written.
- Ability to work both independently & contribute as part of a production team.
- Familiarity with search engine marketing practices including organic search, paid listings, & paid inclusion.
- Ability to embed keywords within content to improve search engine rankings, while still providing compelling information for visitors.