As a global marketplace, 1stDibs can only provide the most beautiful things on Earth by partnering with more dealers, makers & gallerists world-wide. We are hiring a Sales Operations Coordinator to help support these sales initiatives. Additionally, we are growing our advertising program & this position will be fundamental to the success of this revenue stream.
In this role, you will provide assistance to our supply operations team in reviewing seller applications to join our platform & support the cross-functional teams to have those sellers successfully launch in our marketplace. On the advertising business, you will handle important day-to-day tasks to get an ad campaign live on the site, from providing the sales teams contracts to working with the advertisers, primarily our sellers, on their ad creatives & of course provide reporting on the impact of their campaigns. We are looking for a highly organized, self-motivated, & resourceful individual to become our newest coordinator who will help us meet our business goals.
What you'll do
- Create & monitor insertion orders for the advertising campaigns
- Manage asset creation/collection from sellers to ensure campaigns launch on time
- Lead relationships with our 3rd party vendors to design & launch the ad banners
- Track & monitor ad campaign delivery ensuring we surpass advertiser expectations
- Assist in identifying success trends in banner performance & areas for improvement
- Drive & maintain partner satisfaction by providing excellent & timely service in all seller interactions
- Support various supply operations projects to ensure we are growing our seller partnerships & bringing their unique inventory to our buyers
What you'll bring
- Strong written, & verbal communication skills
- The ability to juggle multiple projects with ease & to prioritize effectively
- Ability to work well in a self-directed, fast-paced environment
- Strong project management & documentation skills
- Proficiency with Excel & Google Docs
- Impeccable organizational skills, attention to detail & timeliness
- Excellent customer service & comfort in communicating via email & phone
- Experience and/or understanding of a marketplace/e-commerce platform
Not a requirement, but a plus!
- Knowledge of & experience with design and/or luxury products
- Knowledge of online advertising or marketing
- Salesforce.com proficiency
1stDibs is the worlds largest online luxury marketplace for rare & desirable objects. It has become the go-to source for the world's leading interior designers & consumers to find antiques, furniture, jewelry, vintage fashion & fine art.
Backed by Benchmark Capital, Insight Venture Partners, Index Ventures, Spark Capital & Alibaba, 1stDibs is a unique blend of expert curators & seasoned Internet executives from companies including eBay, Gilt, Google, FreshDirect, Mlb.com, Shutterfly, & Twitter.
1stDibs is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity & we are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.