BARK is a company building products, experiences, & entertainment for dogs & the people who love them. The lasting brand that Disney has built for kids & families, BARK is building for the fast-growing market of dog people.
Our ambition level is high, the opportunity is huge, & our love for dogs is through the roof! We launched in 2011 with BarkBox, a monthly themed subscription of all-natural treats & clever toys. Since then, we've shipped more than 50 million toys & treats to dogs across the world & use all of that direct customer feedback to inform new initiatives & ways to make dogs happier.
But what kind of company is BARK? It's a company that has gone to the dogs. We are committed to a culture that is open, inclusive, generous, & enthusiastic just like our pups. United by this dog-obsession, we embrace diversity of all stripes & spots. If your camera roll is 90% pictures of your dog, you belong here.
At BARK, we know that dogs aren't pets; they're family. Our people crazy dog people believe that their dogs deserve the best. The best treats, the best toys, the best seat on the couch. Together, we're driven to be the people our dogs think we are.
WHO WERE SNIFFIN FOR:
Were looking for an analytical, problem-solving, marketer to own platform marketing at Bark..
The team has built the fastest growing pet brand in the world & were now leveraging the 7 million customer fanbase to both launch other products for dogs & dominate on other marketplaces, starting with Amazon.
Were a small, driven team within Bark, motivated by the interesting challenge of taking Bark into new marketplaces within the $70 billion pet industry.
The DOODIESyou will own:
- Listing Optimization:
Marketplace Ad Management:
- Creating tactics to grow positive reviews & working with our customer service team to manage execution.
- Developing & executing on ideas to improve on conversion on images & descriptions.
- Running structured tests to measure the impact of these ideas.
- Making recommendations for new product variations to add to product listings to expand market share.
- Managing spend through Amazon Marketing Services (AMS) to find optimal balance of driving sales to support the product listing rank, at lowest possible expense.
- Continuous optimization & measurement of performance of all paid channels, including keywords, sponsored ads, & retargeting.
- Utilize Amazon platform tools to maximize promotional opportunities, including Lightning Deals, Coupons & Giveaways.
- Price optimization
- Owning the relationship with our Category Manager at Amazon.
- Seeking unique promotional opportunities such as Deals of the Day or access to new tools or programs.
Our ideal Candidate has experience with:
- Amazon paid sponsored product & brand advertising
- Amazon marketing tools (Deals, coupons, giveaways, any new-to-market opportunities like video-based search)
- Paid marketing SEO / keyword experience
- Creative use of keywords for product page conversion optimization
- Develop hero image strategies & iterations to optimize conversion
In addition, the ideal candidate also possesses:
- an always testing mentality
- Advanced knowledge of Excel: pivot tables, vlookup, etc.
- Experience managing & completing cross-team projects.
- Empathy, warmth, curiosity, humility, & a somewhat inappropriate sense of humor. Openness to poop jokes is a must.
- You have a dog & are obsessed with making dogs happy & healthy.