At Lyft, community is what we are & its what we do. Its what makes us different. To create the best ride for all, we start in our own community by creating an open, inclusive, & diverse organization where all team members are recognized for what they bring.
Data is at the heart of how Lyft makes decisions, & local operations are how we differentiate ourselves & win our cities.Were looking for passionate Regional Analytics Managers to work with us on some of the most impactful problems in ridesharing.Youll work in an environment where we embrace moving quickly to build the worlds best transportation.
Regional Analytics Managers partner with Regional Vice Presidents & the Business Analytics Teams to develop long-term strategy through strategy, analytics problem-solving, & critical insights.You will create regional business plans & then monitoring execution of those plans. Additionally, the Regional Analytics Managers will provide recommendations on resource allocation & project prioritization across the region.
As a Regional Analytics Manager, you think strategically, & can translate complex data into insights & actions. As a member of the regional team, you will work with multiple partners & guide important aspects of managing the regional P&L.
Regional Analytics Managers report to the Regional Vice President with close collaboration with the HQ-based Business Performance & Planning & Data Science teams.
- Be the data-driven thought partner for your Regional Vice President & take ownership for the P&L of your region
- Hit our numbers - Identify opportunities & provide solutions to achieve Lyfts goals
- Provide financial insights that shape the decision-making process, & align capital & resource allocation within the business budget
- Oversee & validate the development of Market Roadmaps for each territory in your region, creating a rolling 12 month plan to achieve the numbers in the market
- Monitor regional performance; uncover underlying causes
- Assess industry trends, competitive threats, & expansion opportunities
- Plan & guide implementation of new programs & systems to improve execution & productivity
- Collaborate with local & HQ teams to improve Lyfts decisions
- Prepare for & lead weekly deep dives into market & program performance while developing actionable dashboards for team members
- 6+ years experience in an analytical capacity
- Experience working with senior decision makers
- Understand the dynamics of a two-sided marketplace & the operations that power it
- Familiarity or experience with balance sheet management
- Strong analytical background (advanced SQL required)
- Advanced Excel skills (can perform complex functions)
- Passion for teaching others analytical frameworks
- Great medical, dental, & vision insurance options
- In addition to 11 observed holidays, salaried team members have unlimited paid time off, hourly team members have 15 days paid time off
- 401(k) plan to help save for your future
- 18 weeks of paid parental leave. Biological, adoptive, & foster parents are all eligible
- Monthly commuter subsidy to cover your transit to work
- 20% off all Lyft rides
Lyft is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that proudly pursues & hires a diverse workforce. Lyft does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion or religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender-identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws or prohibited by Company policy. Lyft also strives for a healthy & safe workplace & strictly prohibits harassment of any kind. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance & other similar state laws & local ordinances, & its internal policy, Lyft will also consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest & conviction records.