KeyMe is reinventing the $12 billion locksmith services industry with advanced robotics & AI, building the worlds most trusted brand in access solutions. Our network of self-service kiosks are located in thousands of retail locations across the country (IKEA, Bed Bath & Beyond, Albertsons, Kroger, RiteAid, Menards, etc.) supporting duplication of brass keys as well as sophisticated electronic keys such as RFID & vehicle transponder keys. Our kiosks are complemented by KeyMe locksmiths who provide unrivaled service quality for emergency lockouts & other skilled access & home services.
KeyMe is growing rapidly & has raised over $100M from top-tier investors like BlackRock, Comcast Ventures, & Battery Ventures.
About the Role
The KeyMe Merchandising team, based in New York City, is looking for a Merchandising Operations Associate to help us execute refills & increase inventory availability of our kiosks & ensure all kiosks installed in retailers are operating at high quality. This role will be seated in our NYC headquarters, working with remote service technicians to achieve this goal.
- Servicer Support
- Schedules and/or interacts (via phone) with the remote servicer, describing the scope of work
- Directs servicer to instructional documentation pertaining to refills & merchandising
- Helps the servicer via phone, if the servicer requires help
- Checks servicer work to verify quality & completeness.
- Support services that are working on the kiosks via phone & digital tools
- Ensure work instructions are followed in the field
- Troubleshoot problems
2. Refill Operations
- Execute refill operations strategy prescribed by Merchandising Manager
- Ensure on-time delivery for inventory for contracted technicians
- Prescribe inventory distribution methods to maximize sales while controlling costs
3. SKU Performance Management
- Diagnose unavailable inventory & track solutions & success rate
- Troubleshoot fleet-wide unavailable inventory
- Develop a strategy for a clear path to resolution for disabled mags
- Collaborate cross-functionally to ensure timely resolution to inventory unavailability
How We Know You Can Do It
- Strong verbal & written & communication skills.
- Helpful & friendly over the phone.
- Strong organizational (detail-oriented), project management, & problem-solving skills,
- Skilled in Excel and/or Google Sheets.
- Self-starter with a history succeeding with minimal direction.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks, prioritize appropriately & adapt quickly to new situations, & offer creative solutions to challenging problems.
- Diligent, focused, & reliable.
- Punctual & professional.
- Acute attention to detail & high regard for quality.
- Medium to high mechanical aptitude.
- Collaborative attitude to improving quality & efficiency through process change.
- Willingness to work flexibly to support the ever-changing priorities of the team.
- Open growing in an ever-changing startup environment.
- Bachelors degree with a focus in business or supply chain
- Health, dental, & vision insurance
- 401K plan
- Stock options
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Commuter Benefits
- Snacks & drinks in the office
- Paid Time Off
- Casual dress