The customer journey starts with a question. And consumers expect answers. Yext puts businesses in control of their facts online with brand-verified answers in search. By serving accurate, consistent, brand-verified answers to consumer questions, Yext delivers authoritative information straight from the source the business itself no matter where or how customers are searching. Taco Bell, Marriott, Jaguar Land Rover, & businesses around the globe use the Yext platform to capture consumer intent & drive digital discovery, engagement, & revenue all from a single source of truth. Yexts mission is to provide perfect answers everywhere.
Yextis looking for aHuman Resources Business Partnerto support programmatic HR efforts & partner directly with leaders on their people-related strategy. This person will also be responsible for championing theYextculture. This role will be a member of the People Operations team to help us deliver a positive employee experience acrossYext.
- Support core HR processes, such as learning & development, employee engagement,retention, performance management, & compensation planning
- Advise line managers on people-related strategy & decisions in the areas of organizationaldesign, compensation, retention, employee relations, legal compliance, & administration
- Collaborate within the PeopleTeamto develop company-wide strategies & programs based on data insights & contemporary organization & people performance theory
- Proactively manage legal risk; ensures manager & employee compliance within the company
- Manage/create policies & procedures, & governmental regulations
- Proactively respond to employee questions regarding but not limited to the following: employee relations, company policies, learning & development
- College degreeor similar college level educationwith a focus on Human Resources preferred
- 3-5years of HR experience
- Strong mindset for continuous improvement & exceeding client expectations
- Comfortable rolling up your sleeves to get things done, & at the next moment being part ofstrategy discussions
- Strong analytical skills, including reporting, synthesizing data to identify themes & createsolutions to address those issues
- Proficiency in Excel & PowerPoint
- Superior verbal & written communication skills, with an emphasis on tact & diplomacy
- Familiarity with employee relations & employment law, & performance management
- Experience working within a high-growth company
Compensation, Benefits & Perks
Yext offers the following exceptional benefits: competitive compensation, 401k, unlimited snacks, daily meal allowance, flexible hours/paid time off, & excellent health/dental/vision insurance. We treat our employees well & offer tremendous growth opportunities. Challenging work pushes our people to be creative in a casual environment that is caring, fun, & collaborative. We believe that when you have smart, happy people working together you can produce something special.
Yext has been named a Best Place to Work by Fortune & Great Place to Work, as well as a Best Workplace for Women. Yext is headquartered in New York City with offices in Amsterdam, Berlin, Chicago, Dallas, Geneva, London, Miami, Milan, Paris, San Francisco, Shanghai, Tokyo & the Washington, D.C. area.
Yext is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, genetics, sex, pregnancy or childbirth, sexual orientation, gender (including gender identity or nonbinary or nonconformity and/or status as a trans individual), age, physical or mental disability, citizenship, marital, parental and/or familial status, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services, or any characteristic protected under applicable law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.