ABOUT FANDUEL GROUP
FanDuel Group is a world-class team of brands & products all built with one goal in mind to give fans new & innovative ways to interact with their favorite games, sports, teams, & leagues. Thats no easy task, which is why were so dedicated to building a winning team. And make no mistake, we are here to win, but we believe in winning right. That means well never compromise when it comes to looking out for our teammates. From our many opportunities for professional development to our generous insurance & paid leave policies, were committed to making sure our employees get as much out of FanDuel as we ask them to give.
FanDuel Group is based in New York, with offices in California, New Jersey, Florida, Oregon & Scotland. Our brands include:
- FanDuel A game-changing real-money fantasy sports app
- FanDuel Sportsbook Americas #1 sports betting app
- TVG The best-in-class horse racing TV/media network & betting platform
- FanDuel Racing A horse racing app built for the average sports fan
- FanDuel Casino & Betfair Casino Fan-favorite online casino apps
- FOXBet A world-class betting platform & affiliate of FanDuel Group
- PokerStars The premier online poker product & affiliate of FanDuel Group
Our roster has an opening with your name on it
The US Poker CRM Specialist will play a pivotal role on the PokerStars US Poker CRM team. The Poker CRM Team are responsible for creating innovative & engaging poker promotions & communications for PokerStars customers that align with business & brand objectives.
THE GAME PLAN
Everyone on our team has a part to play
- Prepare briefs & execute campaigns end to end, working with various stakeholders across the business to coordinate pre & post-campaign analysis, sandbox product testing of user journeys, & ideation sessions with poker experts.
- Apply CRM best practices to make change recommendations to various areas in Poker CRM to drive positive changes.
- Deliver & execute personalized marketing to engage & retain customers, ensuring they stay with us longer, play with us more & recommend us.
- Provide weekly progress updates on all campaigns & communications you are responsible for
- Work closely with the other vertical CRM Teams, Product, & Marketing Tech teams to ensure the best possible customer experience for your campaigns.
What were looking for in our next teammate
- Excellent knowledge of poker or online gaming.
- Minimum 2 years in CRM related, creative development environments.
- Management of a range of media channels & CRM programs that drive improved commercial performance.
- Excellent stakeholder management & communication skills.
- Knowledge of CRM systems & processes.
We treat our team right
Competitive compensation is just the beginning. As part of our team, you can expect:
- An exciting & fun environment committed to driving real growth
- Opportunities to build really cool products that fans love
- Mentorship & professional development resources to help you refine your game
- Flexible vacation allowance to let you refuel
- Hall of Fame benefit programs & platforms
FanDuel Group is an equal opportunities employer. Diversity & inclusion in FanDuel means that we respect & value everyone as individuals. We don't tolerate bias, judgement or harassment. Our focus is on developing employees so that they reach their full potential.