Company Description|Job Description
Be part of a talented team in a rapidly growing, international software product company. You will be working within a data ecosystem, an innovative technology which is acclaimed by analysts & our customers. Your career with us can have a high influence in the results of marketing our product worldwide & making a difference in how Denodo & the product is being viewed. At Denodo we have exciting growth paths, direct mentorship & easy access to senior management.
Denodo is the leader in data virtualization - providing unmatched performance, unified access to the broadest range of enterprise, Big Data, cloud & unstructured sources, & the agilest data services provisioning & governance - at less than half the cost of traditional data integration. Denodo's customers have gained significant business agility & ROI by creating a unified virtual data layer that serves strategic enterprise-wide information needs for agile BI, big data analytics, web & cloud integration, single-view applications, & SOA data services across every major industry. Founded in 1999, Denodo is privately held.
Denodo is looking for a smart, motivated & dedicated individual to join the marketing team in Central Europe. Reporting to the Senior Director of Marketing in EMEA, the selected candidate will own the marketing for Denodo in the CE region & manage the success of our go-to-market efforts in that area..
Responsibilities & Duties
- Able to plan, execute & optimize local marketing campaigns & programs (events, email marketing campaigns, webinars, social media campaigns, etc.) to generate new leads & nurture existing ones.
- Generate tangible business results & return on investment for every delivered campaign based on the defined campaign plans.
- Able to work independently using Marketing Automation & CRM tools (campaign set up, email marketing programs, campaign analysis, lead management, lead review, etc.).
- Integrate & repurpose globally created content into effective marketing activities & programmes in CE, which includes Germany, Austria, Switzerland as well as Eastern Countries.
- Partner with colleagues in other regional marketing functions to assure seamless execution of all programs & campaigns that achieve ambitious & measurable success.
- Collaborate with marketing communications team & support local analyst & press relations activities, & customer advocacy.
- Maintain an interactive relationship with product marketing to localize the content for the regions & support sales & demand generation efforts with localized content.
- Collaborate closely with the sales team to understand the local market drivers as well as to ensure full visibility & reporting of campaigns.
- Be a champion & guardian of Denodos identity & brand in the CE region, ensuring message positioning, tone of voice, as well as visual identity is consistent & in-line with global brand guidelines across all channels & in all activities.
- BA/BS degree, preferably in Marketing areas or Computer Science. MBA a plus.
- Substantial experience in marketing (5+ years), with a successful track record of creating & evaluating offers, programs & campaigns.
- Strong demand generation marketing experience with the ability to nurture customer opportunity through to qualified leads.
- Proven knowledge & use of CRM & Marketing Automation (ideally Salesforce.com & Marketo) tools.
- Knowledge of digital marketing including search, social & online nurture journeys.
- Able to effectively communicate market needs & thrive in an international & cross-functional environment.
- Experience with technology solutions in a business-to-business environment. Preferably familiarity with enterprise middleware, data integration software & web-based technologies.
- Relationship focused with the ability to listen, contribute & influence within the local sales team & other regional stakeholders.
- Outstanding written & verbal communication skills.
- Native German speaker & high level of English. Other foreign language skills a plus.
- Ability to multi task in high activity, dynamic environment, with a penchant for delivering on time with high attention to detail & quality.
- Team player, hands on attitude, passion for work & willing to generate results.
- Available to travel internationally when needed (10%).
- We are committed to equal employment opportunity.
- We respect, value & welcome diversity in our workforce.
- We do not accept resumes from headhunters or suppliers that have not signed a formal fee agreement. Therefore, any resume received from an unapproved supplier will be considered unsolicited, & we will not be obligated to pay a referral fee.