Squarespace is looking for a Market Researcher to help us better understand our customers & competitors to accelerate our growth. With millions of websites across the globe, we have an incredibly diverse customer base. We want to learn about their needs & goals, & to leverage that understanding to improve our product, marketing, & operations.
We are looking for a results-driven individual who has touched a wide-range of research methodologies. Strong analytical & creative problem solving skills are required for this role. You will leverage your research experience, data-driven approach, & penchant for storytelling to help design research plans & write research reports supporting marketing optimization & ultimately driving conversion. This position is based in New York City & reports directly to the Head of Market Research.
- Serve as a thought partner & subject matter expert to key stakeholders & the Head of Market Research to understand their priority needs, scope projects, & propose research methodologies & plans based on timing/budget constraints
- Execution of research (questionnaire design, data/cross-tab analysis, focus group/IDI moderation, etc.)
- Analyze & interpret research data to develop impactful, actionable insights in the context of business & marketing priorities
- Develop a deep understanding of Squarespaces product, user needs, brand positioning, & competitive landscape, & partner with stakeholders cross-functionally on go-to-market plans & communications
- Research project management, including gaining alignment with research vendors & internal stakeholders from the initial RFP & contracting process through final delivery
- 2-3 years of experience in a market research or consumer insights-related role with exposure to both quantitative & qualitative methodologies
- Very comfortable working with both quantitative & qualitative data
- Ability to synthesize disparate data sets into actionable recommendations
- Excellent communication, organization & storytelling skills; experience engaging & collaborating with partners across an organization
- Strong project management skills & comfort with ambiguity; ability to balance competing priorities
- Self-motivated with a keen eye for detail
Squarespace makes beautiful products to help people with creative ideas succeed. By blending elegant design & sophisticated engineering, we empower millions of people from individuals & local artists to entrepreneurs shaping the worlds most iconic businesses to share their stories with the world. Squarespaces team of more than 570 is headquartered in downtown New York City, with offices in Dublin & Portland. For more information, visit www.squarespace.com/about.
- Health insurance with 100% premium covered
- Flexible vacation & paid time off
- Equity plan
- 401(k) plan with employer match
- Free lunch & snacks
- Dog-friendly workplace
- And more
Today, more than a million people around the globe use Squarespace to share different perspectives & experiences with the world. Not only do we embrace & celebrate the diversity of our customer base, but we also strive for the same in our employees. At Squarespace, we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.