Who We Are
What do Airbnb, Slack & Salesforce have in common? They use Culture Amp every day to make their workplaces better, along with over 2,500 other companies from around the globe, making up a community who stand together to improve the world of work.
With offices in Melbourne, San Francisco, New York, & London, Culture Amp isnt just for fast-growing startups - were for every organization that wants to put culture first. By making it easy to collect, understand, & act on employee feedback, we enable People teams to make better decisions, demonstrate impact, & turn company culture into a competitive edge.
Its what makes us the worlds leading people & culture platform.
The Opportunity at Culture Amp
Culture Amp in New York is looking for a high-performing Sales Manager with experience managing sales teams & selling HR tech applications directly, preferably within high-growth SaaS startups. The role involves strategic planning, managing sales people, leveraging technology, & improving existing processes. The ideal candidate will be a driven & experienced senior professional with strong communication skills & mastery of the sales process applied to different types of prospects.
As our Sales Manager, you will:
- Set a vision for your team, provide a process, & coach salespeople to use the process to achieve the vision
- Manage a team of SaaS salespeople, including but not limited to hiring, supervising, developing & mentoring the team
- Provide direction & leadership to salespeople to meet or exceed monthly, quarterly & annual revenue targets, & company objectives
- Work closely with marketing regarding the development & dissemination of marketing campaigns, lead generation & general industry brand awareness; inclusive of analysis
On a weekly basis, you will:
- Meet with your representatives to provide feedback, support, & training
- Accurately forecast on a monthly & quarterly cadence to meet & exceed quotas
- Track sales team metrics & report data to leadership on regular basis
- Lead weekly and/or monthly meetings with sales team & leadership
- Implement performance plans
- Develop sales contests & incentives to drive performance
- Manage day-to-day performance of sales representatives & deliver reviews
- Recruit, hire, & onboard new account executives
- Live the Culture Amp values by being a cultural ambassador during daily business activities
What You Bring to our Camp:
- 5+ years of direct sales experience with 3-5 years direct sales management experience
- Proficient sales in HR tech (preferably high-growth SaaS startup)
- Excellent coaching skills; ability to observe, evaluate, & give meaningful feedback
- Strong analytical skills
- Proficiency in Salesforce.com
- Deep understanding of HR domain/buyer
- Existing relationships/strong network with HR executives
A few highlights from Culture Amp: