Blink Health is a healthcare technology company on a mission to make prescription drugs more accessible & affordable for everyone. We are scaling up in a highly complex vertical to change the way Americans access the prescription drugs they need.
Our proprietary platform & supply chain allow us to offer everyone whether they have insurance or not amazingly inexpensive prices on over 15,000 medications. With the addition of telemedicine & home delivery for prescriptions, Blink is providing a life-changing experience for people all over the country & fixing how opaque, unfair, & overpriced healthcare has become. We are a highly collaborative team of builders & operators who invent new ways of working in an industry that historically has resisted innovation. Join us!
Our Patient Services team is at the forefront of the company mission to bring not only affordable prices, but to also deliver the best possible experience for all of our customers. We are a large team of customer service personnel who provides frontline support & manages the operations of our growing customer service & pharmacy teams. We are responsible to ensure that we scale efficient customer & pharmacy services while delivering excellent customer satisfaction scores.
What Youll Do:
- Manage, maintain & improve platforms & platform-reporting across Patient Services, with an emphasis on streamlining workflows & implementing automation
- Drive platform implementations & improvements to support exponential business growth with linear team growth
- Lead the technical design of the CRM used by our growing pharmacy & customer experience teams
- Manage all reporting & insights functions for the customer & pharmacy teams. Quantitatively capture customer sentiment & experience
- Work cross functionally to automate department reporting & integrate CRM & company data in Tableau
- Pull & analyze data required to answer key business questions & routinely report out operational metrics (KPIs & SLAs) as part of Blink business reviews. Socialize insights & gain support to drive technology, product and/or workflow changes.
- Proactively analyze data & identify opportunities to improve the customer experience, understand changes in trends & influence product, workflow & coaching initiatives
- Analyze existing workflows & make improvements to better streamline workflows & overall operations across customer & pharmacy teams
- Collaborate with customer & pharmacy leaders to develop new reports & dashboards & to make platform changes to support team changes, product rollouts, & other changes
- Manage day-to-day platform operations, including documentation & troubleshooting technical errors
What Youll Need:
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Business Administration or related field
- 3+ years of CRM administration, preferably Zendesk and/or Salesforce
- Strong analytical skills & experience working with large volumes of data to distill actionable insights. Advanced Excel/Google Sheet, Tableau & SQL skills required
- Proven experience to process & analyze complex data sets, & interpret them to make business decisions
- Ability to learn & apply different software applications
- Strong attention to detail with a knack for precision
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Experience in a highly collaborative environment & working cross functionally with departments
- Experience in healthcare or other regulated industry is preferred
- Located in New York City, St. Louis or Pittsburgh preferred
Why Join Us:
At Blink, we put humans first. We want everyone at Blink to be able to do the best work of their lives. We are a relentlessly learning, constantly curious & aggressively collaborative cross-functional team dedicated to inventing new ways to improve the lives of our customers.