The Walmart Ecommerce People team is looking for a stellar Executive Assistant to support our VP of Digital Consumer Brands & M&A strategy as well as our VP of Talent Management.
There are all types of assistants out there, just as there are all types of managers & companies. Walmart Ecommerce is searching for a seriously detail-oriented, logistical master to help us ensure that our fearless leaders are not only running on schedule, but that they have the time & clarity to focus on what they do best; lead the way.
At the pace we're growing, our leaders need all aspects of administrative support, some travel coordination & a scheduling chief to handle ever-changing calendars. Be ready to be at least two steps ahead at all times & understand the importance of balancing strict planning with the leniency necessary for a world of constant change. Everyone at Walmart is an integral part of our team & every effort here is a group effort, so be ready to help out your team members & we promise you'll learn plenty about our business in the process.
- Have a passion for customer service & for providing a superior experience for every person you interact with on an Executive's behalf
- Believe that assisting is about more than admin support; it's about being two steps ahead at all times & humbly managing up
- Are even-keeled while being driven by a sense of urgency
- Have a minimum 2 years experience supporting a Director, VP or C-Level Executive in an administrative capacity - bonus points if you supported multiple executives at once
- Are an excellent, clear & polite communicator, both in person & via email (double check that cover letter!)
- Are comfortable being a behind the scenes coordinator
- Want a busy environment where you can add real value & contribute your ideas
- Revel in being a self-starter & proactively seek out opportunities to learn & improve both yourself & the processes around you
- Value self-awareness, intellectual honesty, judgment, empathy & positive energy - often over experience
- Believe everyone is entitled to the same level of respect, regardless of their position or title
- Have a passion for delivering a superior experience to our customers, clients, vendors & one another
- Work hard because we love what were doing, but also believe in balance
- Will back up our talk with a competitive compensation & benefits package, challenging projects, random acts of team-wide fun, awesome coworkers & the rare tribal atmosphere that also values individuality
- Want you to love what you're doing here & will ensure you get every opportunity to learn & grow via our team wide reviews process, managers that are engaged & a team that just rocks
- Are excited to hear from you