Company Description Job Description
Fascinated by the future & captivated by technology?
Smart, driven & want to make a difference in the world?
You'll fit right in.
Join a diverse team at Visa, where your individuality fits right in. We can provide the opportunity to shape the payments experience globally. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
Think you know us?
Our mission is to connect the world through the most innovative, reliable & secure digital payment network that enables individuals, businesses & economies to thrive.
Individuality fuels our brand & our global team - we're proud that we are a talented team of 15,000 individuals with unique backgrounds, perspectives & experiences. Therefore, we understand that you are much more than your day job. We encourage quality of life outside of the office, whether it's taking advantage of agile work schedules or our wellness programs, Visa respects & encourages meaningful work/life balance for everyone. In addition, we offer market leading salary & have a fantastic benefits offering.
So, if you're not satisfied with the status quo, we can satisfy your desire to explore new territory, giving you the runway to really make an impact, whilst connecting you with teams around the world in a truly inclusive culture that celebrates our uniqueness.
What's it all about?
Earthport is a financial technology business that provides cross-border payment processing services to banks & payments businesses across 6 continents through its global network.
One of the fastest growing global Fintech businesses, Earthport is a UK innovation success story,listed on the London Stock Exchange with offices in London, New York, Singapore, Miami & Dubai, expanding each year. The Group also provides tailored FX & payment solutions direct to corporates through its Earthport FX brand.
We use four values to help inform & guide the way in which we undertake our work, both internally & externally. These values provide an insight into our shared spirit & common culture. They also help set the expectations for individuals joining our business & insight into what we look for in you.
About the Role
The Senior Corporate Sales role is responsible for driving forward new business revenue in order to achieve the targets of the Earthport FX team & in turn reach the goals of the wider group of companies. Maintaining & developing their customer portfolio for the new business sales cycle will ensure the sustained growth of the department.
The role will help identify, & on-board new business customers for the FX & Payments team through generating new opportunities, attending appointments, networking events & exhibitions. To manage & develop your customer base to ensure long term customer retention & profitability. To coach & enhance performance of other members of the sales team & to assist the Head of FX & Corporate Payments by completing pre-agreed tasks.
What we expect of you, day to day.
- Develop new business opportunities through your own network, contacts & sales activity
- Attend business appointments where you will gain an understanding of the client's requirements & offer the benefits of EarthportFX & Earthport to those companies in order to sign up & on-board new customers
- Collect all relevant information & documentation from new business customers to satisfy our Know Your Customer policy & ensure a smooth on-boarding process through our compliance team
- Schedule additional meetings with new customers to install our online payment system & complete training of all users
- Work closely with our dealing team to offer all customers a consistent high level of service
- Maintain a central role in the EarthportFX sales team by sharing best practice, experience & findings with the team
- Make regular visits to the Earthport office to network with colleagues across the group
- Produce on request management information & self-appraisal documents
- Ensure all client & forecast information contained on our CRM system is accurate & up to date
- Be a key contributor in projects, where applicable, for the benefit & growth of Earthport
- Always conduct yourself professionally & maintain agreed standards of communication & constructive relations within the FX team & all other internal departments.
- Comply with all anti-money laundering regulations & adhere to a high level of business & personal ethics.
- Maintain agreed standards of security in regards to company sensitive information & customer/partner/affiliate information.
What we're after...
- Educated to degree level qualification, or hold equivalent professional experience.
- IT skills - MS Outlook, Excel, Word & PowerPoint to an advanced level
- Experience of CRM systems
- Proven track record of excelling in a business to business sales environment
- Experience of selling in face to face meetings to a director or board level
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Good business awareness
- Highly motivated & able to motivate & inspire others
- Results driven
- Experience of Salesforce.com
- Knowledge of the foreign exchange, financial market or payment industry
- Networking, public speaking & presentation experience
- Enterprise selling experience
Think you have what it takes?
If you are interested in a career that will challenge & inspire you - we'd love to hear from you!
Diversity & Inclusion
Universal acceptance for everyone, everywhere, is not only our brand promise, it's the foundation of our company culture. We foster a feeling of connectedness in the workplace, support diversity of thought, culture & background, fight for important initiatives like Equal Pay & actively work to eliminate unconscious biases that hold us all back.
By leveraging the diverse backgrounds & perspectives of our worldwide teams, Visa is a better place to work & a better business partner to our clients.