Stash is a digital-first financial services company committed to making saving & investing accessible to everyone. By breaking down barriers & building transparent, technology-driven products, we help the 99% build smarter financial habits so they can confidently save more, grow wealth, & enjoy life.
Were looking for our first Senior DevOps Engineer who has a passion for infrastructure automation, building pipelines, & platform services to join our growing team. As our first DevOps engineer you are someone who is comfortable working independently & alongside other developers. You will build out & shape our operations platform & processes so we can build, test, & release software faster & more reliably.
What you'll do:
- Build & maintain a development pipeline & automating code to production (including both application code & infrastructure code)
- Develop & maintain infrastructure modules for use by engineering staff
- Ensure infrastructure has high availability & alerting for any anomalous system behavior
- Implement PCI-compliant procedures to ensure segregation of duties
- Automate deployment & scaling of containerized applications
- Build configuration management system for applications & infrastructure
- Partner with engineering & security teams on prioritization & execution
What we're looking for:
- 3+ years of professional experience
- Bachelors or Masters in Computer Science, a related technical field, or relevant industry experience
- Experience working with Terraform (or Terraform Enterprise)
- Experience working with AWS
- Experience with configuration management tools such as Ansible, Salt, Puppet, Chef
- Experience building CI/CD pipelines
- Experience with version control & using Git
- Experience with programming languages
- Youve built a CI/CD Pipeline from the ground level
- You have experience using CircleCI
- You have experience working with Ansible
- Experience coding in Ruby, Python, Java, or Scala
We believe that diversity & inclusion are essential to living our values, promoting innovation, & building the best products out there. Our success is directly related to the employees that we hire, grow & retain & we believe that our team should reflect the diversity of the customers that we serve.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, Stash is committed to building an inclusive environment for people of all backgrounds. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, national origin, protected veteran status, age, or any other status protected by law. Everyone is encouraged to apply.
Benefits, Perks, & More!:
*Equity In Stash *Flexible Vacation
*FourFamily-Friendly Medical Plans *TwoDental & One Vision Insurance Plan
*401k * Learning & Development Stipend
*Commuter Benefits *Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
*Employee Referral Bonuses *Stocked Fridges & Kitchens
*Thursday Happy Hours *Catered Lunch on Fridays
*Team outings that do not involve trust falls...
Awards & Recognition:
- Built in NYC's Best Places to work in 2019
- Built in NYCs Startups to Watch in 2018
- Wall Street Journal's "Top 25 Tech Companies To Watch" in 2018
- MarCom Awards 2018 Double Gold & Platinum Winner
- 2017 Webby Award Winner for Best Mobile Sites & Apps in the Financial Services & Banking category
- 2017 W3 Awards Winner for Best User Experience
**No recruiters, please.