Rent the Runway is transforming the way modern women get dressed & disrupting the $2.4 trillion global fashion industry by enabling women to rent, versus buy, clothing. Founded in 2009 with a vision to build the worlds first living closet, RTR believes that women everywhere will soon have a subscription to fashion. Weve pioneered a new industry by transforming the traditional model of clothing consumption, making apparel rental an indispensable utility while also powering women to feel their best every day. RTR offers apparel, accessories & home decor from over 650 designer partners & has built in-house proprietary technology & a one-of-a-kind reverse logistics operation. Under CEO & Co-Founder Jennifer Hymans leadership, Rent the Runway has been named to CNBCs Disruptor 50 five times in ten years, & has been placed on Fast Companys Most Innovative Companies list multiple times. RTR has five retail stores of the future, 11 million community members & employs nearly 1,800 people, all of whom have equal benefits across the organization, 93% of whom are female and/or non-white, with 80% of leaders who are women.
About the Team:
Customer Experience lives & breathes our mission of empowering our customers to feel amazing. From troubleshooting orders to liaising with our partners, our Customer Experience Operations team works to handle escalated situations that fall outside the scope of traditional customer service. Our Customer Experience is truly the heart of our business & has a major impact on our continued success.
About the Job:
As a Drop-Off Box Associate, you will be supporting Rent the Runway customers on our front lines, at our drop-off locations. Youll be expected to assist with questions, troubleshoot scanning issues, & help with queues & wait times for peak hours. This position requires you to problem solve in the moment & work with our courier, drop-off box partner & internal teams to deliver a positive customer experience.
What Youll Do:
- Act as a liaison to our drop-off box locations with onsite support
- Answer customer service questions, triaging customers to our stores or customer experience teams as needed
- Provide basic troubleshooting for technical issues & escalate as necessary
- In cooperation with TForce, ensure full bins are emptied & consolidated in a timely & unobtrusive manner.
- Escalate missed pick-ups or supplemental requests as needed
Who You Are:
- You are a Problem Solver. You are able to think quickly & make decisions in a fast-paced environment.
- You are a Communicator. You listen well & understand the needs of our customers & our business. You express your ideas clearly & communicate persuasively to produce positive results.
- You have Strong Integrity. You are honest & ethical in all interactions & uphold company values & policies.
- You are Dedicated. You are committed to providing a Cinderella Experience during each customer interaction.
- You are Empathetic. You are able to see situations from the customers perspective & provide the best solutions aligned with Rent the Runways core values.
- 2+ years of experience working in a customer-facing environment
- High-school diploma or equivalent
At Rent the Runway, were committed to the happiness & well-being of our employees & aim to create a workplace that fosters both personal & professional growth. Our benefits include, but are not limited to:
- Generous Paid Time Off including vacation, paid bereavement, & family sick leave - every employee needs time to take care of themselves & their family.
- Universal Paid Parental Leave for both parents + flexible return to work program - because we know your newest family member(s) deserve your undivided attention.
- Paid Sabbatical after 5 years of continuous service - Unplug, recharge, & have some fun!
- Comprehensive health, vision, dental, FSA & dependent care from day 1 of employment - Your health comes first & weve got you covered.
- Industry leading 401k match - an investment in your future.
- Many other amazing perks!
Rent the Runway is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Rent the Runway does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, & business need