We continue to hire passionate people to join our mission of fixing the UX of the internet. Due to the ongoing public health crisis, our interview & onboarding processes will remain fully remote until further notice. At times like this, we're even more committed to providing you support & flexibility while you interview & onboard for your new job.
The internet has optimized nearly every part of our lives...except for the internet itself. Consider every form you fill out online: Each week, the average internet user manually enters a mix of their name, address, phone number, payment info, usernames, & passwords hundreds of times on multiple devices, apps, & browsers.
Dashlane is an
Our team in Paris, New York, & Lisbon is united by our passion for improving the digital experience & the belief that with the right tools, we can help everyone realize the promise of the internet. Dashlane has empowered over
Were looking for a Demand Generation Manager who will be responsible for the strategy & execution of marketing programs that capture & nurture leads across all channels, both paid & organic. This role is the first of its kind at Dashlane, making this an ideal opportunity for someone entrepreneurial that can kickstart our nascent B2B business, with the security of a well-funded historical consumer business on the other side of the ecosystem.
As a Demand Gen Manager you will be in the driver's seat at the ground level of a quickly scaling B2B business dedicated to building the best online identity & security app. You will own demand gen strategy, execution & measurement, working alongside a diverse mix of stakeholders across the marketing, creative & sales teams, in a fast-paced, highly collaborative environment. You will drive the paid growth of our B2B business by designing & executing cross-channel plans to drive & nurture new leads. You will be responsible for increasing the volume of leads intelligently & efficiently. As we continue to grow in 2021 & beyond, you will oversee the scaling of the wider marketing growth plan, & will drive results to scale the business with a direct impact on revenue goals.
You'll be based in New York, NY.
At Dashlane you will:
- Own the lead generation program for new Dashlane Business customers, across all channels, both paid & organic
- Synthesize & accelerate the journey from prospect to trial across all channels, including brand & paid media, virtual events, webinars, email & promotions
- Directly manage digital marketing campaigns to drive leads & influence pipeline
- Optimize targeting, creative & media buys to maximize ROI for all channels
- Work closely with the brand team to define go-to-market strategies, buyer personas, messaging & content needs
- Implement lead nurturing campaigns (paid + email) in collaboration with the CRM & Sales teams
- Perform in-depth analysis on key metrics & provide performance updates & reporting to the marketing & sales teams
- 4+ years of experience in demand gen or B2B marketing roles
We're also looking for:
- Experience with LinkedIn, Twitter, retargeting, partnerships & content syndication
- Track record of launching & managing webinars & virtual (and IRL) events
- Ability to base decisions on data, & use data to ask & answer questions that achieve team & company-wide goals
- Fluency in an inbound marketing platform, Marketo a plus, with additional experience within Salesforce
- Experience with B2B SaaS technology, cybersecurity and/or subscription businesses
- Experience having scaled demand gen for challenger tech or team/enterprise software brands
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Belonging at Dashlane:
As a truly international companyfounded in Paris & split between Paris, New York, & LisbonDashlane thrives off diverse perspectives. We value all aspects of diversity: gender identity, sexual orientation, ability, ethnic origin, social background, age, lifestyle, & more. We are committed to hiring a diverse community & fostering a culture where everyone is heard & belongs.
Your interview experience:
To know what to expect once youve sent your application, read about how we interview & hire at Dashlane in this blog article written by our Talent team. Feel free to browse our blog to find more information about our product & how we work.