Want to be at the forefront of changing how people shop? The Walmart eCommerce team is rapidly innovating to evolve & define the future state of shopping. As the worlds largest retailer, we are on a mission to help people save money & live better. With the help of some of the brightest minds in technology, merchandising, marketing, transportation, supply chain, talent & more, we are reimagining the intersection of digital & physical shopping to help achieve that mission. Drive change. Make impact. Join us on our mission.
<ABOUT THE ROLE>
The site merchandiser is responsible for leading the strategy, innovation & development of our customer experience. The right candidate will demonstrate a winning attitude, be flexible, action & results oriented, analytical & self-starting. They will partner with cross-functional teams in business & technology to drive efficiencies with automation & optimize the customer's shopping experience. They will be passionate about fashion & creating the best in class online fashion destination.
<WHAT YOULL DO>
- Execute merchandising strategies online to contribute to overall business goals;
- Maximize placement of products & digital assets to drive sales, margin & traffic
- Continually analyze, execute, & provide improvements to the customer experience as it relates to navigation & product page content; provide reporting to stakeholders on an ongoing basis
- Work cross functionally to launch site stories & ensure the customer experience is clear & conversion driving
- Provide recommendations related to site improvements including features, functionality & capabilities to enhance the consumer experience
- Demonstrates up-to-date expertise in Site Operations & applies this to the development, execution, & improvement of action plans
- Review site daily with customer-first mindset & make site updates as needed
- Research industry trends & provide competitive analysis to identify opportunities
- Manages day-to-day relationships with third party partners
- Manages small to mid-sized Site Operations projects
- Models compliance with company policies & procedures & supports company mission, values, & standards of ethics & integrity
- Provides & supports the implementation of business solutions
- Resolves complex back-end & customer facing content issues related to site assets & navigation & item data
- Shares knowledge of systems & processes
<WHAT YOU SHOULD HAVE (QUALIFICATION)>
- Bachelor degree in business or related field, or equivalent experience
- 4+ years of on-line merchandising & retail experience;
- Fashion industry experience preferred
- Omniture or other site analytical experience
- Highly organized & exceptional attention to detail & accuracy
- Demonstrated ability to work as part of a cross-functional team & willingness to take on responsibilities outside primary job description when necessary
- Ability to quickly learn new processes & systems
- Ability to adapt in a fast pace environment
- Strong communication skills
- Customer centric mindset
- Proven ability to function well in a collaborative environment
- Self-motivated, resourceful with a creative mindset
This is that place where your passions meet purpose. Join our family & build a career youre proud of.
We have the scale needed to make a true difference in every community we serve.