Who we are & what we do
SurveyMonkey (Nasdaq: SVMK), is a leader in agile software solutions for customer experience, market research, & survey feedback. Our platform empowers more than 20 million active users to analyze & act on feedback from employees, customers, website & app users, & market research respondents. SurveyMonkey's products, enterprise solutions, & integrations enable more than 345,000 organizations to deliver better customer experiences, increase employee retention , & unlock growth & innovation. Ultimately, SurveyMonkey's vision is to raise the bar for human experiences by amplifying individual voices.
More about our Product Platform (Analytics) Team
A core strategy for the SurveyMonkey platform is to differentiate our product offerings based on Analytics & Insights driven by the platform to enable relevant use cases across our vertical solutions. The analytics engine in the platform would power some of our bleeding edge innovation in our portfolio through time series analysis, statistical analysis & other advanced ML driven techniques. We are looking for a lead product management professional to manage the platform analytics vision, strategy & execution.
What we're looking for
The Lead Product Manager for Data & Analytics will report to our Director of Product in the platform team, & play a vital role across our product organization, coordinating with our product line PMs across our business segments & cross-functional stakeholders in Machine Learning, Product, Engineering, Design, Growth, Customer Support, Sales & Product Marketing.
You will bring domain expertise in data analytics & visualization, & develop a deep sense of common capabilities for specialized applications built across our surveys, customer experience & market research businesses. You bring adequate technical skills to understand & guide strategy & execution decisions. This role has the opportunity to help our vertical solutions create value to end users & drive deep insights that fundamentally change customers business outcomes. The analytics & insights platform charter will be pivotal to the future growth of SurveyMonkey & its position in the market vs other leading competitors.
- Lead the Analytics & Insights platform charter company-wide, including establishing vision, strategy & 3 year roadmap
- Balance both internal departmental priorities from product line PMs, sales, customer success, vertical solutions & external priorities from customers to build & execute on a holistic roadmap
- Ability to sift through the technical details & surface a value proposition/benefit story to evangelize analytics capabilities directly to customers & indirectly through PMM & sales teams
- Work closely with our UX design & research teams to deeply understand our persona across various segments to drive common analytics capabilities that can be leveraged by our vertical product orgs
- MUST have 8+ years of experience in the data & analytics domain with a deep understanding of columnar data sets, data quality/cleansing/cataloging/enrichment, tabular operations & visualization
- MUST have 4+ years in enterprise platform product management roles with a focus on UI/UX for analytics/visualization products
- Prior success in SaaS organizations driving large web scale data-sets & hands-on experience with tools such as Tableau, Cognos and/or Microsoft PowerBI
- Experience with product experimentation, A/B testing, & driving data-driven roadmap decisions
- Experience building ML based analytics products is a HUGE PLUS
- Equally good at tactical/technical discussions at the 1000 feet level & strategy & priorities at the 50k feet level
- Experience working with global, cross functional teams to ensure the success of the defined strategy
What we offer our employees
SurveyMonkey is a place where the curious come to grow. By advocating inclusion into our processes, policies, & culture for our 1,000+ employees across North America, Europe, & APAC, we're building a workplace where people of every background can excel. We've won multiple awards & received recognition for our forward-looking policies, including extended parental & bereavement leave, vendor benefits standards, & Take 4 sabbaticals.
SurveyMonkey was recognized by Great Place to Work & FORTUNE as a top workplace in 2018 & 2019, & we have also won numerous awards as a leader in global survey software, including being named among CNBC's Disruptor 50 & the Forbes Cloud 100.
Our commitment to an inclusive workplace
SurveyMonkey is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity & are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Accommodations are available for applicants with disabilities.
Learn more about our diversity, equity, & inclusion efforts here.