Nexthink is a global leader in Digital Employee Experience. Our product allows enterprises to create highly productive digital workplaces for their employees by delivering optimal end-user experience. Through a unique combination of real-time analytics, automation & employee feedback across all endpoints, Nexthink helps IT teams meet the needs of the modern digital workplace.
Headquartered in Switzerland, Nexthink also has offices in France, UK, Germany, Spain, UAE, Saudi Arabia, Australia & the US. Our growing team of Nexthinkers is proud to be making the digital work lives of seven million employees across 1,000 customers more productive.
At Nexthink, we believe actions are stronger than words when it comes to diversity, inclusivity, & equity in the workplace. Nexthinkers are multinational & multilingual, & come from all walks of life. We are committed to hiring a genuine representative workforce that can help us create solutions & foster innovation for the modern digital employee experience. Join us today!
We are looking for a Sales Director to further develop our German business, including building & developing the team, setting the go to market strategy & leading from the front in terms of business development.
- Ensure that each of your team members has sufficient pipeline to cover their targets
- Coach, mentor, direct & discipline team members to make them as productive as possible such that they can achieve their targets
- Be responsible for meeting recruitment objectives for your team
- Define targets for your team
- Prepare sales plans in association with Nexthink Senior management; assist company growth into new markets for its products by successfully executing on those plans
- Participate in the definition of the operational plan in your territory
- Submit accurate forecast to Nexthink Senior management to assist in business planning & reporting
- Seniority level: Director
- Function: Sales
This is an exceptional opportunity to join a fast-growing, successful & innovative company. Nexthink allows you to thrive in a unique work environment where the emphasis is on excellence, innovation, openness & collaboration.