Who We Are:
Since 2011, General Assembly has transformed tens of thousands of careers through pioneering, experiential education in todays most in-demand skills. As featured in The Economist, Wired, & The New York Times, GA offers training in web development, data, design, business, & more, both online & at campuses around the world. Our global professional community boasts 40,000 full- & part-time alumni & counting.
In addition to fostering career growth for individuals, GA helps employers cultivate top tech talent & spur innovation by transforming their teams through strategic learning. More than 21,000 employees at elite companies worldwide have honed their digital fluency with our corporate training programs. GA has also been recognized as one of Deloittes Technology Fast 500, & Fast Company has dubbed us leaders in World-Changing Ideas as well as the #1 Most Innovative Company in Education.
This part-time role will report directly to the Senior Marketing Operations Manager on the global marketing team at GAs NYC headquarters. The global marketing team is responsible for increasing GAs market share amongst our target audience, & this role will play a key part in supporting our marketing programs.. Were looking for someone highly detail oriented, relentlessly process driven, problem solver & a stellar communicator. Its a very fulfilling role, where youll be interacting with teams across the organization on a daily basis & helping the global marketing team work better together through planning & streamlining processes.
The main responsibility of this role is to support marketing operations. We have many projects that this role will support including but not limited to marketing campaigns operations, inbound request process, team planning processes, etc.
This is an exciting opportunity to join the GA Global Marketing team.
Hours/Week: We expect this role will work somewhere between 25-29 hours per week, during standard work hours. We are flexible on how the individual structures the time, whether it be ~6 hours per day Monday-Friday or ~7 hours per day Monday-Thurs, etc.
- Project Manage large scale & small scale marketing campaign operations by helping with the creation of campaign briefs, project trackers, JIRA epics, retros, campaign performance summaries for the consumer & enterprise businesses.
- Own inbound request process by reviewing tickets & supporting triaging & prioritizing requests.
- Support documenting new & updated processes in Confluence to help increase the teams knowledge base.
- Support team engagement roadmap by helping Senior Marketing Operations manager with special projects such as offsites, team fun activities, etc.
- Support maintenance in marketing systems including but not limited to, Pardot, Salesforce, JIRA, & Confluence.
- Collaborate with team members to improve operational processes across the marketing teams deliverables.
- Run special projects for the marketing team as need arises.
- At least 1 year of experience in a marketing operations, project manager, or other relevant role
- Interest in marketing operations & project management; in particular, digital marketing and/or content marketing
- Experience with project management systems, i.e., Atlassian (JIRA/Confluence) & Google Suite
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, startup environment
- Friendly, positive attitude & professional demeanor
- Excellent communication skills, both written & verbal, with strong ability to write customer-focused emails in a clear, consistent, on-brand voice
- Proven track record of working independently & within deadlines
- Experience with Zoom or other video collaboration platforms
- Basic understanding of analytics software i.e. Looker & Google Analytics or eagerness to learn