Alto is a modern pharmacy changing the way people manage & fill their prescriptions with a tech-driven, patient-centric, online pharmacy. Alto provides same-day, free delivery, seven days a week for prescriptions. More importantly, Alto offers cost transparency, personalized mobile support, & real-time coordination with doctors & insurance companies. Our mission is to fulfill medicines true purpose - to improve the quality of life for everyone who needs it.
We recently raised our Series C, surpassed 200 employees across four locations, & are on track to achieve $1B ARR by the end of 2020. Start-up tracker, CB Insights, recently listed Alto as one of the top 50 private companies around the world on a path to a $1 billion valuation. Alto is also featured in The New York Times (2/19) article These 50 Start-Ups Maybe the Next Unicorns.
Our Provider Success team is responsible for ensuring that Alto delivers a best-in-class experience for practitioners who work at our partner clinics. The OnBoarding Specialist will be responsible for the initial, proactive support of new clinics to ensure a successful start to their Alto relationship. The OnBoarding Specialist role is responsible for identifying & resolving pain points for all new clinic customers. You will be the contact at Alto responsible for creating a delightful first impression with new clinics once Partner Managers (Sales) has converted a clinic to a pilot with Alto. As a strategic contributor to the Alto Growth team, you will have the opportunity to dramatically accelerate adoption of Alto by partnering on day-to-day needs with clinics to help them succeed, applying sound operational practices, inventing & simplifying onboarding practices cross-functionally, & communicating & providing input to the Growth team & cross-functionally on training on best practices for efficiency.
Role & Responsibilities
- Work closely with Partner Managers (Sales) to be the Point of Contact for new clinics as they first onboard with Alto.
- Own, troubleshoot & resolve any & all issues faced with smooth onboarding of new clinics.
- Facilitate the resolution of any internal workflow needs to ensure that new clinics experience a friction-less, delightful Alto experience.
- Show clinic users how to accomplish their goals with Alto tools.
- Work closely with Partner Managers (Sales) to teach, train, & empower new clinic users on the AltoMD platform & Alto processes.
- Keep a running portfolio of clinic accounts moving through the onboarding & implementation process, issues & resolution .
- Confidently communicate how Alto addresses common pain points encountered by clinic back-office procedures.
- Document & track clinic issues, feedback, & requests - escalating to other parts of the organization as needed.
- Develop Onboarding Training resources to increase product engagement & retention.
- Work cross-functionally to provide Voice of the Customer feedback to Product & Engineering
- Work cross-functionally to design relevant solutions for roadblocks with clinic adoption
- Ensure all processes & documentation with clients or patients are compliant
- Escalate all high severity incidents with clinics or providers to the appropriate channels
- A passion for Altos mission & values
- 2-5 years of frontline customer service/support experience in a rapidly growing start-up. Pharmacy Operations experience a plus
- Experience engaging & retaining strategic customers or vendors
- Passion for helping & empowering others
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability & desire to work on disparate & multiple issues on a rapid resolution timeline
- Motivation to solve unique problems creatively & efficiently
- Self-directed & problem solver with demonstrated experience developing & improving processes
- Ability to flourish in a high growth tech environment where change is constant
- Proven ability to thrive working in a highly collaborative team environment
- Strong communicator with the ability to partner & influence across levels & functions
-Proficient verbal & written communication skills are a must as this role is responsible for communicating complex pharmacy solutions to a variety of internal & external stakeholders. The ability to get up to speed rapidly on Alto internal processes & all clinic-facing workflows is essential. Desire & willingness to resolve multiple disparate requests on a tight timeline will be key to success in this role.
- Proficient in Google Suite applications such as Sheets & Presentation, Salesforce a plus
- Strong ability to self-reflect, learn, & be honest about development areas
- A sense of humor & ability to not sweat the small stuff
- BA/BS or equivalent work experience strongly preferred
Its a plus if you have:
- Pharmacist/PharmD background