Director, Paid Search
Paid Search Division Any Location - Full Time
Tinuiti is looking for a high-energy, problem-solving Director, Paid Search who is ready to guide our growing Paid Search team to success. As a Director, youll help our team achieve long-term sustainable growth by bringing a fresh approach to the client management industry, even when that means rethinking our own practices. Were looking for a Lead to help each account reach its maximum potential which means youre well versed in establishing paid search objectives, growing client revenue, & on boarding clients. You dont shy away from discipline when necessary. Youre a quick study. And you love a good challenge.
We believe that our Paid Search Director will help us revolutionize company growth & client satisfaction. If youre ready to join our cause, drop us a line!
- Supporting the VP, Director & Associate Director in process & procedures they will be implementing
- Participate in establishing & implementing Division of Paid Search Objectives with other Directors
- Financial & KPI success: Work with Director of Paid Search to hit goals
- Grow current client revenue by 5% & retain 90% of current revenue
- Overall Account Management:
- Evaluate goals & tasks for team, conduct weekly 1:1s
- Ensure the team is adhering to tasks outlined on their scorecards & goals, recommend promotions, discipline & personal actions
- Oversee accounts across all account managers: monthly/quarterly reporting, join calls, review & attend QBR meetings, review billing sheets
- Feedback & Evaluation of team members
- Overall Client Management:
- Assign clients to employees based on employee bandwidth
- Client Onboarding & ensure onboarding process is followed through
- Ensure all accounts are reaching max potential: Bringing new ideas & strategies to clients (Display, 3rd Party Vendors, Etc.), growth opportunities
- Facilitate resolution of any client issues
- Transition Clients & Deboarding Clients when necessary
- Facilitate the execution of case studies & testimonials
- Managing the office operations (finances, attend industry events, facility operations, coordinate team events, & technology.
- Responsible for team building & growth
- Assist in the development & documentation of best practices for improving campaign management efficiencies, within the team & SEM department.
- Work with team members to ensure learning/education development
- Maintain certifications, staying up on industry trends, industry best practices, attending conferences, etc.
- Presentation Skills - Effective in a variety of formal presentation settings, gains positive attention, changes tactics that aren't working
- Customer Focus - Dedicated to meeting & exceeding expectations to customers, establishes & maintains effective relationships with customers
- Drive for Results - Exceeds goals successfully, constantly & consistently a top performer & pushes themselves
- Functional/technical skills - Strong functional & technical knowledge & skills within paid search
- Developing Direct Reports - Provides challenging & stretching tasks/assignments, aware of each person's goals, constructs compelling development plans & executes them, people builder
- 8+ years of related paid search work experience
- 2+ years managing a team of people (ideally 5+ direct reports)
- Hands on experience in managing monthly campaigns budgets $500k+
- Understanding & implementation of competitive reporting: AdGooRoo, The Search Monitor, Compete, Auction Insights.
- Advanced computer skills, particularly Microsoft Excel & PowerPoint
- Google Adwords (Fundamentals & Advanced) Certifications, additional certifications a plus.
- Experience working in Google Analytics
- Up to 30% travel- this may fluctuate based on client need
About Tinuiti: Tinuiti is a performance & data-driven digital marketing leader, focused on every aspect of the customer journey across the quadropoly of Google, Facebook/Instagram, Amazon, Apple, & beyond. We believe success requires specialization across all channels, & our offerings cover the full spectrum from paid to earned to owned media. Our goal when we come to work every day is simple - to grow happiness. For our clients, their customers, our people & our partners. Growing happiness guides everything we do & our core values - Unleash Greatness, Never Stop Learning, Ignite Your Passion, Thankful Living, & Inspire Innovation & Change - inspire us to maintain a culture where our people take pride in their work & have fun doing it.
Disclaimer: This description has been designed to indicate the general nature & level of work performed by employees within this position. The actual duties, responsibilities, & qualifications may vary based on assignment or group. Tinuiti is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin, marital status, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other protected status.
FLSA Classification: Exempt
Working Conditions: Working indoors, sitting at a computer for extended periods of time, lifting no more than 10 pounds.