Business Development Representative (BDR)
VaynerX is a holding company focused on contemporary communications & production. VaynerX houses VaynerMedia, VaynerProductions, The Sasha Group, Gallery Media Group, VaynerCommerce, Tracer & VaynerSpeakers.
This role sits within the Special Projects department of the Office of the CEO. It is a full time position out of the New York city office.
- Work with C-Suite executives including the Chairman/CEO across the VaynerX family of companies to help generate new business opportunities
- Research & build lists of accounts & contacts to fuel new business efforts
- Drive attendance to various VaynerX sponsored events & marketing initiatives
- Coordinate with relevant teams to optimize VaynerXs ability to identify prospects & deliver compelling opportunities in a timely fashion
- Strong interest in business development
- 1-2 years experience in business development, sales, or operations role
- Experience with Google Sheets/Excel
Nice to haves:
- Experience with Salesforce and/or other CRMs
- Previous experience in the advertising industry
Unsure if you meet the qualifications? We are always looking for talent which will continue to cultivate an inclusive & representative team that will enhance our perspectives, skill sets, background, & behaviors. We encourage those who are passionate about what we do to apply!
- Exact compensation may vary based on skills, experience, & location.
- Base Salary $60,000 - $70,000 USD
- Employer-sponsored 401k with match
- Medical, Dental, & vision coverage
- Unlimited PTO
- Caregiver (Parental) Leave
- Health & Wellness benefits