Shutterstock is seeing a Manager of CRM to join our team to help us achieve our revenue targets & bring our customer & contributor engagement to the next level through excellence in every aspect of lifecycle management. In this position, you will collaborate closely with the leadership team to develop & implement communication strategies across multiple countries, languages, business lines, & through multiple communication channels.
- Create an end-to-end global email strategy across customer & contributor lifecycles for all Shutterstock business lines.
- Drive the planning, targeting, set-up, testing, execution, reporting, & optimization of the CRM lifecycle programs in partnership with Marketing, Product, UX, Technology, & Content teams.
- Constantly strive to improve results by planning & executing optimization tests.
- Manage communication initiatives for paying customers in order to drive up engagement, upsell, & retention.
- Localize the promotional & content merchandising strategy in key strategic countries in order to provide customers a better experience & improve conversion, cross-sell, & re-activation.
- Meet & exceed target Customer KPIs
- Oversee project management of the Customer Marketing initiatives, including aligning with & working with cross functional partners.
- Design & create audiences for targeting with our CDP
- 4-6 years of experience in email marketing, direct marketing, or CRM.
- Experience in a subscription or e-commerce environment a plus.
- Experience managing & developing high performers.
- Ability to interface cross-functionally & across all levels of an organization.
- Excellent project management & prioritization skills: experience coordinating cross-functional teams & meeting tight deadlines.
- Strong strategic / analysis skills. Experience in user segmentation, dynamic content, & testing methodologies.
- Experience partnering with Business Intelligence teams to drive analytics / reporting requests.
- Experience working with, & understanding data.
- Solid understanding of CAN-SPAM guidelines & email regulations in the EU.
- Sound UX judgement. Experience in providing creative direction.
- Knowledge of Responsys/Eloqua (or other enterprise level platform), database schemas, & HTML a plus.
Shutterstock (NYSE: SSTK), directly & through its group subsidiaries, is a leading global provider of high-quality licensed photographs, vectors, illustrations, videos & music to businesses, marketing agencies & media organizations around the world. Working with its growing community of contributors, Shutterstock adds hundreds of thousands of images each week & has millions of images & video clips available.
Headquartered in New York City, Shutterstock has offices around the world & customers in more than 150 countries. The company also owns Bigstock, a value-oriented stock media agency; Shutterstock Custom, a custom content creation platform, Offset, a high-end image collection; PremiumBeat a curated royalty-free music library; Rex Features, a premier source of editorial images for the world's media.
For more information, please visit www.shutterstock.com & follow Shutterstock on Twitter, Facebook & Instagram.
Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V