As a NS1 Renewals Operations Manager, you will be responsible for ensuring maximum retention for NS1 while strengthening partnerships with channel partners & existing customers.
The NS1 Renewal Operations Manager is a high impact position, responsible for owning & executing NS1's end-to-end renewals process. The ideal Renewal Operations Manager is someone driven by intellectual curiosity & the opportunity to learn everything they can about the fast-paced SaaS & Channel contracting space. You will resolve a wide range of issues in creative ways. You are responsible for partnering with the Customer Success, Channel, & Sales team to proactively identify & forecast strategic renewals & minimize financial churn.
NS1 has transformed the way the internet works by automating the deployment & delivery of the worlds most trafficked internet & enterprise applications. Its application networking stack modernizes DNS, DHCP, & IPAM the familiar & universal foundations of all network & internet services to unlock unprecedented automation, visibility, & control. NS1 has more than 600 enterprise customers worldwide, including LinkedIn, Dropbox, & The Guardian, & is backed by investments from Energy Impact Partners, Dell Technologies Capital, Cisco Investments, & GGV Capital.
- Proactively engage with customers & channel partners, securing & processing their renewal on-time
- Accurately maintain/update a rolling forecast of upcoming renewals & communicate any renewal risk to internal resources in order to develop resolution strategies
- Collaborate with internal resources such as Customer Success, Account Executives, Channel Management, Legal, & Sales Operations to develop strategies for upcoming renewals
- Build upon CS renewal operations processes & policies to help enhance workflow & develop a stronger operating model
- Actively participate in crafting & delivering key renewal updates for CS leadership, executive leadership team, cross functional teams, & external audiences
- Follow & adhere to best practices for all internal processes including, Opportunity Management, Data Quality & Accuracy, CRM Hygiene, Quotes & Forecasting
Ideally, youll bring:
- Ability to project manage the renewal cycle, pulling in necessary resources
- Strong level of urgency, organization, prioritization, & contract management skills
- Top-notch communication & presentation skills, including experience communicating insights through data with senior-level executives
- Dedicated project leadership & execution skills. Independently capable of seeking information, solving conceptual problems, aligning resources & delivering results in complex situations. You are known as the person who gets stuff done.
- Self-starter & ability to own projects from initial question development to rollout
- Outstanding problem-solving, strategic, & analytical skills
- Ability to adapt & change with the needs of the organization & business
- Extra kudos for prior experience working with channel partners, resellers, & distributors. Experience excelling at a fast-paced growth-stage SaaS startup, & familiarity with the DNS or DDI market
- Must have a valid U.S. work authorization to apply
Working at NS1:
Were a fast-growing, well-funded startup based in the heart of New York Citys Financial District with offices & team members around the world. Working at NS1, youll come to understand our team is unique, both in & out of the workplace. We have PhDs, musicians, artists, & athletes working side by side, dedicated to delivering first class products. Were hardworking, but we're also a compassionate group. We understand that outside of NS1 is a world that places demands on our time. Our leadership team is dedicated to open & honest communication & we continuously strive to foster a culture of transparency, flexibility, & creativity. We were chosen as one of BuiltinNYCs Top 50 Startups to watch in 2019 & closed our $40M Series D in July 2020.
For all employees, we offer:
- Competitive compensation, including new hire & recurring stock options
- Flexible hours, time off & work from home options (even prior to COVID-19!)
- Choice of laptop & supplemental allowance for workstation accessories
- In house wellness programming & education
- Access to employee-led affinity & social awareness groups
- Funtivities calendar - employees can participate in culture building workplace activities ranging from happy hours, holiday events & special interest activities
- Quarterly giving campaign to charities & social causes
In addition to the above, we offer US Employees:
- Medical, dental, & vision benefits
- Unlimited vacation time with a mandatory minimum utilized each year
- 401k through Betterment
- Commuter benefits (which well use even more often once we return to the office!)
- An outstanding parental leave policy of up to 18 weeks (12 of which can be consecutive)
NS1 champions diversity - we welcome & employ people regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, genetic information, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.