Senior Client Reporting Analyst, New York
Who we are
DV is the leader in digital performance solutions, improving the impression quality & audience impact of digital advertising. Built on best practices, DV solutions create value for media buyers & sellers by bringing transparency & accountability to the market, ensuring ad viewability, brand safety, fraud protection, accurate impression delivery & audience quality across campaigns to drive performance.
Since 2008, DV has helped hundreds of Fortune 500 companies gain the most value out of their media spend by delivering best in class solutions across the digital ecosystem that help build a better industry. Learn more at DoubleVerify .
What youll do
DV is looking for a strategic Senior Client Reporting Analyst with proven experience finding stories in data to join our Analytics team. In this role you will work closely with the Marketing, Product, Sales, & Sales Engineering teams to support a blue-chip client roster. DV is uniquely positioned in the industry offering unparalleled exposure to top-tier clients across verticals, industry-wide trends, & working in a fast-paced, product-focused environment.
- Own reporting & analytics deliverables for specific accounts in top DV accounts
- Client facing in communication & presentations
- Provide strategic insights for quarterly business reviews, monthly campaign analysis & other sales & client support activities
- Identify data stories that showcase the value of DV services for clients & prospects
- Build & present ROI models supporting our value analyses
- Pull raw data from various sources (database query and/or various UIs) for ad hoc & regular analyses; translate raw data into usable takeaways & actionable insights
- Contribute to knowledge sharing within the company including proactively identifying case studies & trends
- Add value to account relationships & help use data to upsell & increase client stickiness
Who you are
- Bachelor's degree (College coursework in statistics, information technology, computer science, business and/or marketing)
- Minimum 4 years of experience in an analytical capacity (research, data & analytics, or insights preferred)
- Minimum 2-year experience in the digital media/marketing or ad tech space
- Curious, self-starter & an analytical mind - not afraid to ask questions
- Excel & PowerPoint pro - you can do VLOOKUP in your sleep, are a pivot whiz, & can't get enough of shortcuts!
- Familiarity with relational databases & database programming languages - big data doesn't scare you
- Ability to communicate effectively within a cross-departmental team - you will be at ease switching from conversations with the marketing team to the data team & speak their respective languages appropriately
- Experience finding interesting, actionable insights within vast data sets to tell a story
- Basic SQL and/or VBA strongly preferred
- Digital agency or ad tech experience
- Basic knowledge of Salesforce
- Client facing experience a plus (presenting & reporting)