Factor is looking for an Associate to join our Customer Relationship Marketing (CRM) team to help us identify & manage scalable channels for finding & converting Factor leads into profitable customers. As a member of the CRM team with a focus on Activations, you will be responsible for identifying & growing the channels & levers used to communicate with & nurture leads, including paid lead generation channels; owned CRM channels; & referral channels. Candidates must have a passion for execution, CRM marketing (with email being the main component!) & be able to independently solve problems, develop multiple cross-functional relationships, & adapt to the needs of the business & work towards set goals. Attention to detail, quality of work & ability to understand & work within complex technical systems are all keys to success.
- Lead the day-to-day execution of Leads & Referrals campaigns to ensure we deliver on our weekly goals
- Develop & execute email & cross-channel marketing campaigns in Hubspot, primarily focused on conversion of first time customers.
- Own day-to-day processes & quality control -- including but not limited to segmentation, merging creative with data to craft personalized campaigns, & improve workflows through automation in Hubspot
- Collaborate with relevant teams (Analytics, Creative, Product, Data Science, Engineering) to scope new opportunities around automation & personalization, gather data requirements, & validate data
- Conduct multivariate testing (content, segmentation, subject lines) to continually improve marketing effectiveness & that allow Factor to identify best marketing practices within each customer segment
- Analyze & present findings from campaigns & testing to drive improved performance & streamline processes.
- Assist in partnering with analytics teams to identify the key drivers of engagement/churn & identify actionable insights from customer data to continually improve CRM & personalization efforts at every touchpoint.
- Work with brand & creative teams to ensure campaign assets planned, briefed, & completed on time, supporting increasingly personalized marketing campaigns
- Work across Marketing, Analytics, Product, Creative, & Data Science teams to identify & launch new opportunities to grow your audience
- Detail & process-oriented. Comfortable managing multiple projects in a fast-paced, high growth environment
- Have a can-do attitude & willing to jump in & help where needed in terms of team initiatives
- Strategic & analytical thinker who is comfortable thinking in terms of short & long-term goals
- Strong interpersonal skills & can collaborative effectively with relevant teams & people at all levels
- Skilled at marrying data & segmentation with creative assets to craft personalized, dynamic content.
- Excited to automate workflows, tackle problems, and grow our communications to be best-in-class.
At a minimum, you have...
- Bachelors degree in the field of business or marketing ideally
- At least 2 years of marketing experience with demonstrated success in email marketing from conception to completion (includes campaign setup, segmentation, calendar management, data analysis).
- At least 2 years experience analyzing data & creating insights that translate into business strategy
- Experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud, as well as experience building customer journeys
- Working knowledge of HTML, ampscript, SQL & other email marketing tools integral to success