Away is looking for an organized, proactive & fast-paced individual to join the Creative Team to facilitate creative projects from inception to production in an ambitious creative environment. This individual will facilitate our internal approval processes & guarantee that all deliverables are on-time, flag scope concerns, & gain approvals by key stakeholders.
This role will report into the Director of Creative Services & work from our office in SoHo, NY.
What Youll Do:
- Move creative jobs through internal routing & track the stages, location, & priorities for each project to ensure all projects are on time & flag when there are concerns with scope
- Help to identify competing priorities among creative team to ensure focus is being placed on the right projects at the right time
- Proactively identify & escalate potential problems regarding timing, prioritization & clarity on project deliverables to creative services managers
- Work with cross functional team on holistic timeline visibility, & work closely with production on creative-specific timelines
- Assist in scheduling kickoff, run-through, status, & recap meetings in order to provide internal teams with necessary support & direction
- Create & maintain tracker of current projects & their status to be shared with creative team on an ongoing basis
- Identify high priority tasks & work with internal teams to expedite & ensure on-time execution
Who You Are:
- 2-4 years experience in a Project Coordinator or Account Coordinator position, either in-house or at a creative agency
- Excellent organizational & problem-solving skills
- Multi-tasker who thrives in an environment with quick turnarounds & tight timelines
- Strong communication skills with the ability to understand how best to communicate across different departments & personalities
- Command of the creative process in both the traditional & digital space, including web, broadcast media, print, & packaging (pre-production, production, post-production)
- Experience with project management tools (Asana, Trello, Basecamp, etc.) required
- Exceptional planning skills with a natural ability to hold yourself & others accountable to timelines
- Love to travel (but that's a given)
Youll love working at Away because:
- We travel. We encourage you to take time to recharge outside of the office. Youll have flexible PTO to explore new places & access to Away products to ensure your travels are seamless. And once youre here for three years, youll earn a sabbatical & a bonus to take a well-deserved trip.
- Were not just employees. Were people. We offer insurance coverage (health, vision, & dental), tax savings plans for retirement, dependent care, commuter benefits, generous & inclusive parental leave, & a kitchen stocked with organic snacks & coffee.
- Well invest in your career. Our companys growing quickly, & well give you the opportunity to do the same. Youll have access to a number of professional development opportunities so that you can keep up with the companys evolving needs.
- Were creating an environment where everyone can thrive. Our customers are global & diverse, so were building a team that is, too. Through initiatives like our employee resource groups, our new office in downtown Manhattan, & more, were building the cultural foundation that gives people the emotional & physical space to bring their best selves to work.
- We offer competitive compensation packages. We deeply value the talent our team brings to the table, & believe that fair & equitable total compensation packages are part of our commitment to everyone who works here.
- And so much more. You can bring your dog to work. Well give you money every month to grab coffee with coworkers. We have weekly team meals & regular happy hours. We organize ways to give back to our local communities.
Away (www.awaytravel.com) is a global lifestyle brand creating thoughtful products designed to make travel more seamless. Since our launch in February 2016, we have sold more than a million travel products, grown from a team of four to over 250, expanded shipping to almost 40 countries, opened seven stores across two countries, & launched several new products & experiences that are inspiring more people to travel the world. And we know thats just the beginning!
We have been named one of Fast Companys Worlds Most Innovative Companies for the second consecutive year, one of TIMEs 50 Most Genius Companies, one of LinkedIns Top Startups, & a Forbes Next Billion Dollar Start-Up.
Were building the #1 travel brand in the world -- come join us on this incredible adventure!