BuzzFeed is looking for a skilled & experienced Production Designer to bring their expertise to upcoming branded productions being shot on location in Los Angeles & in NYC. We are looking for one Production Designer in Los Angeles & one in NYC.
These are project-based, freelance positions with a project rate of $400/day.
- Responsible for the overall look & feel of the physical set
- Hiring Art Director & Art crew members as needed
- Source materials & items to be used during production
- Work closely with the director to to build the look of the physical space
- Build sets & art products as needed
- Be available for pre-production & team meetings as needed
- Handle prop returns
- 2+ years of experience as a production designer working on branded, or commercial content
- Strong knowledge of set protocols & typical working operations
- Strong communication & interpersonal skills
- Must provide personal kit, including tools for building, vehicle for transporting art purchases
- Previous branded digital video experience is ideal
- Include a link to your portfolio or provide samples of your work or your reel in your application
- Also provide samples of previous set builds
Life at BuzzFeed
At BuzzFeed, we believe our work benefits from the diverse perspectives of our employees. As such, BuzzFeed celebrates inclusion & is committed to equal opportunity employment. As a BuzzFeed employee, you can expect a supportive, inclusive atmosphere on a team that values your contributions.
BuzzFeed is the leading independent digital media & tech company, delivering news & entertainment content to a global audience. At BuzzFeed, youll collaborate with inspiring colleagues to create tools, technology, & content that helps connect people all over the world.