VICE is looking for an HRIS Analyst to join our growing global HRIS team as we continue to expand our Workday landscape. You will help us streamline processes, optimize system functionality & enhance the employee experience through collaboration & innovative, out-of-the-box thinking. Your role will work with the HRIS team to manage the configuration of Workday, perform analysis & support, help in the development of the Workday modules as well as provide support to our end users. You will provide support to HRIS projects including upgrades & maintenance, data analysis & migrations, systems consolidations & standardization. This position with report into the Global HRIS Manager.
- As part of a collaborative team, participate in the ongoing design, configuration & reporting for Workday HCM, Benefits, Payroll, Time Tracking, Absence & Performance Management
- Partner with the wider global HR team to collect HR data from existing platforms to document, migrate & implement new HCM business systems, enhancements to existing systems, & integrations with other systems
- Create coordinated testing strategy, test scripts, & execute test scripts
- Supports Global HRIS team on special projects related to the testing, documentation, piloting, deployment, & communication of new functionality & system enhancements
- Create & maintain end-user & training documentation
- Build email notifications, configure & schedule alerts & create & load EIBs.
- Participate actively in the Workday Community, propose & advocate for improvements to the Workday solution, & build a network of peers to best-practice-share with
- Monitor issue log (through our ticketing system JIRA), promote timely issue resolution, & manage appropriate issue escalation to achieve timely issue resolution
- 3 - 5 years experience with HRIS
- 2 years Workday HCM experience is required
- Experience in at least one other function area is preferred: Benefits, Payroll, Time Tracking, Absence, Compensation or Talent
- High proficiency in Excel
- Knowledge of the general HR business units functions, business processes, & applications
- Additional knowledge of recruitment/talent acquisition solutions
- Exceptional analytical, interpersonal & written/verbal communication skills
- Relationship management skills
If you require a reasonable accommodation during the application & selection process, please let us know. We will work together to best meet your needs.
Equal Employment Opportunities: VICE is proud to be an equal opportunity employer that strives to create & maintain a workplace that celebrates inclusion & diversity. At VICE, we understand that inclusion & diversity is a major benefit to our employees, our readers & viewers, & our company culture. We treat all applicants & employees fairly without regard to age, alienage or citizenship status, color, disability, gender, gender identity & expression, marital status & partnership status, national origin, pregnancy, race, religion/creed, sexual orientation, arrest or conviction record, caregiver status, credit history, unemployment status, salary history, status as a victim of domestic violence, stalking & sex offenses, status as a veteran or active military service member, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
VICE requires that all employees have proper authorization to work in the U.S. Should an applicant require employment sponsorship, VICE will determine, in its sole discretion, whether such sponsorship will be provided.
Qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with the New York City Fair Chance Act or other applicable laws.
*Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily, with or without a reasonable accommodation. The requirements & essential functions described above are not an exhaustive list & instead are meant to describe the general nature & level of work required of the job. VICE reserves the right to modify the essential functions of this position where a legitimate business exists.