Hi, we're Oscar. Were hiring a Commissions Manager to join our Sales Operations team in our New York office.
Oscar is a technology-driven, consumer-focused health insurance startup founded in 2012 & headquartered in New York City. Our goal is to make health insurance simple, transparent, & human. We need your help to do so.
About the role:
As the Commissions Manager, you will lead the planning, process, & execution of employer broker compensation programs. The Growth Operations team at Oscar values resourcefulness, attention to detail, & diligence, so if youre a self-starter who strives for operational excellence, then this is the team for you.
You will report into the Director of Sales Operations.
- Lead the end-to-end management of the monthly small group broker commissions process
- Lead the planning & processing of quarterly & annual broker bonus programs
- Create commissions documentation to formalize Oscars commission payment policies
- Coordinate efforts across the Engineering, Product, Finance, & Accounting teams to ensure timely delivery of payment(s) each month
- Troubleshoot & resolve escalated issues from our external broker community & internal service teams
- Train internal service teams & new hires on commissions processes
- Provide monthly reports for sales strategy & finance to highlight annual compensation trends
- Serve as an expert resource for all commissions-related questions
- 5+ years of experience in operations, finance, or on a commissions team
- Project management experience
- Experience communicating with stakeholders at varying levels of seniority
- Proficient in Excel
- Proficient in SQL
Life at Oscar:
At Oscar, being an Equal Opportunity Employer means more than upholding discrimination-free hiring practices. It means that we cultivate an environment where people can be their most authentic selves & find both belonging & support. We're on a mission to change health care -- an experience made whole by our unique backgrounds & perspectives.
We aim to make health care affordable & accessible for all, & apply this same vision to our perks & benefits, including: medical benefits, unlimited paid-time off, paid parental leave, retirement plans, company social events, stocked kitchens, wellness programs, & volunteer opportunities.
Oscar applicants are considered solely based on their qualifications, without regard to applicants disability or need for accommodation. Any Oscar applicant who requires reasonable accommodations during the application process should contact the Oscar Benefits Team (firstname.lastname@example.org) to make the need for an accommodation known.
Pay Transparency Policy:
Oscar ensures that you won't be discharged or discriminated against based on whether you've inquired about, discussed, or disclosed your pay. Read the full policy here.