As part of the Global Customer Care team, were in search of a Team Lead to provide world-class support to our management team, frontline Customer Care Advocates & our customers directly. This position is focused on providing support with day-to-day tasks geared towards giving a superior customer experience. Additionally, the person in the Team Lead role will assist with various administrative systems such as CRM for tracking daily productivity of the team, Quality Assurance, & queue monitoring. Experience providing phone & email support is required as a key task of the role is handling customer escalations.
- Provide support to the GCC Management Team with regards to reporting productivity & daily operations
- Assist with providing feedback, coaching & guidance to frontline Customer Care Advocates
- Identify improvement opportunities for both productivity & process
- Manage a queue of escalations that require a higher level of approval or call backs at the request of the customer to listen & speak to any concerns
- Communicate & advocate for change that impacts Global Customer Care & Shutterstock customers
- At least two (2) years of successful experience within Customer Care through the email servicing channel & a combination of phone and/or chat channels
- Fluency in speaking English & at least one other language
- Ability to write in English & the foreign language without grammatical or spelling errors
- Proficiency with the Microsoft Office Suite with a focus on Excel
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment
- Highly organized, detailed oriented & ability to meet deadlines
- Knowledge of stock photography licensing terms
- Photoshop & Adobe Illustrator experience (optional)
Interested in becoming the Team Lead, Customer Care?
If you meet the profile outlined above, fill out & submit the application below!
Due to the volume of resumes we receive, only those candidates selected for interviews will be personally contacted. We kindly ask that you do not submit multiple applications, as this action does not increase your chances for selection & will instead delay the interview process. Be sure to verify that yourcontact information is correct before submitting.
Shutterstock is anEqual Opportunity Employer. Weaccept all applicants regardless of race, religion, sex, age, disability, or Veteran status.
Shutterstock (NYSE: SSTK), directly & through its group subsidiaries, is a leading global provider of high-quality licensed photographs, vectors, illustrations, videos & music to businesses, marketing agencies & media organizations around the world. Working with its growing community of contributors, Shutterstock adds hundreds of thousands of images each week & has millions of images & video clips available.
Headquartered in New York City, Shutterstock has offices around the world & customers in more than 150 countries. The company also owns Bigstock, a value-oriented stock media agency; Shutterstock Custom, a custom content creation platform, Offset, a high-end image collection; PremiumBeat a curated royalty-free music library; Rex Features, a premier source of editorial images for the world's media.
For more information, please visit www.shutterstock.com & follow Shutterstock on Twitter, Facebook & Instagram.