Business Director, APAC
Who we are
DoubleVerify is the leader in digital performance solutions, improving the impression quality & audience impact of digital advertising. Built on best practices, DoubleVerify solutions create value for media buyers & sellers by bringing transparency & accountability to the market, ensuring ad viewability, brand safety, fraud protection, accurate impression delivery & audience quality across campaigns to drive performance.
Since 2008, DoubleVerify has helped hundreds of Fortune 500 companies gain the most value out of their media spend by delivering best in class solutions across the digital ecosystem that help build a better industry. Headquartered in New York City, DoubleVerifys investors include JMI Equity, Institutional Venture Partners, Blumberg Capital, First Round Capital & Genacast Ventures. Learn more at www.doubleverify.com.
What youll do
DoubleVerify seeks a talented & resourceful Sales Director to join our regional team in Singapore. This unique individuals primary responsibility will be to establish & maintain relationships with new & existing agencies & advertisers. We are looking for a team player that takes initiative, has an entrepreneurial spirit, & knows how to create partnerships that last. This stellar sales professional is someone who has both experience evangelizing products & has the ability to carry the sales process from prospecting to close. This is truly a chance of a lifetime to impact a company that is transforming the online media industry.
- Present DoubleVerifys solutions to key decision makers within agencies & brands in order to increase the use of DoubleVerify services for both new & existing clients.
- Partner with internal support teams to ensure maximum levels of client-facing customer service
- Break in to new accounts & delve deeper within existing client base
- Attend industry events & follow-up with leads generated in a timely fashion
Who you are
- Stellar sales performance thru resourceful execution
- Excellent understanding off agency dynamics, how they operate & how/what campaign buying & planning entails
- Must have extensive contacts at top interactive agencies/brand advertisers (including media, operations, analytics) & have a strong knowledge of accounts, planning teams & planning cycles
- Must show accountability/ownership thru every stage of client business: prospecting, presenting, negotiating, must have a real knack for customer service
- The ability to create partnerships based on value & a talent for consultative selling is required
- Strong knowledge of online marketing techniques & technologies (platforms, DSPs, exchanges ect.)
- Proven ability to manage a pipeline & accurately forecast revenue
- Able to handle multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to analyze & articulate data into a sales proposition a plus
- Collaborate with multiple internal support teams for smooth campaign execution
- Excellent presentation & communication skills, both in person & over the phone
- Bachelors, or Masters degree
- 3-5+ years experience in internet media/technology sales
- Proficient in MS Office & Salesforce