Who we are:
We are Dataminr. Our advanced AI platform delivers relevant, actionable information alerts in real time. We detect the earliest signals on real-time risks within an increasingly diverse & complex landscape of publicly available information, enabling more effective risk mitigation strategies, faster response, & better crisis management for public & commercial sector organizations across the globe.
Weve grown to over 450 talented employees across six global offices & raised $392 million in funding at a $1.6 billion valuation in our most recent investment round. Our culture promotes cross-team interaction, work-life balance & the sharing of information & ideas because it enables us to do our best work together & have fun.
We are a mission-driven company committed to the power of AI & real-time information as a force for good in the world. Join us & help the world operate in real time.
Who you are:
You're an experienced Product Manager with a technical background, strong business acumen, & a passion for data & building data-driven products. You've taken multiple products from inception to launch & growth. You know what it takes to build a robust data platform that enables frictionless, insightful, & personalized experience for enterprise customers.
You have a propensity to question, explore, challenge, & build. You thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment where you can be creative & highly impactful.
You're looking forward to helping grow our business, building our core platform, & - above all - making sure that our customers have access to high-quality alerts that will improve the safety & productivity of their organizations.
- Serve as product owner for Dataminrs core data platform
- Define, manage, & evolve product strategy, roadmap, & vision
- Establish & frame product vision for internal & external stakeholders, building consensus on priorities & direction
- Integrate usability studies, research & market analysis into product requirements with a focus on customer satisfaction
- Collaborate closely with a talented, cross-functional team of engineers, designers, product managers, ML engineers, data scientists, researchers, marketers, & operators
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in a related field; Computer Science or technical field a plus
- 3-5 years of product management experience with direct product ownership
- Experience with SaaS products, particularly building data-driven products or platforms
- Experience working on technical products involving APIs & data modeling, a plus
- Understanding of social media content landscape, a plus
- Understanding of human-machine interactions & operational efficiency a plus
- Experience working cross-functionally with AI/ML, operations, & product development teams
Dataminr Product Management Values:
- Customer-obsessed - you always think first about the customer, hunt for empathy, & do everything possible to give the customer the best possible experience
- Analytical - you naturally break hard problems into their pieces, are deeply familiar with best-in-class experimentation practices, use key results to drive results, & basically just measure everything
- Driven & biased-to-action - you can manage through complexity, lead with influence, make hard decisions, & persevere when things are challenging; you're hungry to win & you have the grit to make it happen
- Collaborative & communicative - you love being part of a diverse team, building consensus, & establishing credibility; you're a strong communicator: curious, thoughtful, & clear
Our offering of competitive benefits & perks include:
- Competitive compensation package including equity
- Company paid benefits for employees & their dependents, such as medical, dental, vision, disability & life
- Flexible spending account to be used for out-of-pocket medical, transit, parking & dependent care expenses
- 401(k) savings plan with company matching
- Generous leave
- Daily catered lunch
- A kitchen fully stocked with snacks & beverages
- Discounted Gym Membership
Dataminr is an equal opportunity & affirmative action employer. Individuals seeking employment at Dataminr are considered without regards to race, sex, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability, genetics, marital status, pregnancy, unemployment status, sexual orientation, citizenship status or veteran status.