Because you belong at Twilio
The Who, What, Where & Why
The Outbound Sales Development Representative role holds a key position in the growth & development of our sales pipeline. Success in this role directly impacts the evolution of how the company successfully engages & interacts with our customers, while helping to fuel the continued growth & success of Twilio.
At Twilio, you will be a part of a collaborative sales culture dedicated to the development & advancement of its team members, while maintaining a fun & rewarding atmosphere. You will have the chance to join a company that was just certified as a Great Place to Work! You will be provided a defined career path in sales & sales management depending on your performance.
Twilio is looking for Outbound Sales Development Representative for our growing Global Enterprise & Mid Market Sales Team. The right person for this role is a go-getter, who wants to develop new & innovative communications workflows. You should feel comfortable in any vertical, be technically curious & thrive on helping customers solve their problems. This is an opportunity to join a disruptor in the communications industry & help democratize how brands communicate with their customers in a more meaningful way.
- Partnering with our Field Sales & Marketing teams to build creative outreach programs that build pipeline within your territory.
- Research & build new & existing accounts via adding contacts, outbound calling efforts & sending strategic email & social campaigns.
- Engaging in high level conversations with Product Managers, Engineers, Executives & C-Suite to enhance awareness & interest in targeted industries & segments.
- Develop strong relationships (both internal & external), & really excel at building long-lasting partnerships with prospective customers.
- 1-2 years sales experience in the PaaS/SaaS industries OR 2-3 years of closing experience in another industry.