BE PART OF BUILDING THE FUTURE.
Since our founding in 2009, Pure Storage has empowered innovators to build a better world with data. In less than eight years, Pure reached $1B in sales, faster than nearly every enterprise company in history, & our incredible growth continues to outpace the competition.
Our mission? Deliver a simple, evergreen data platform that enables everyone to turn data into intelligence & advantage. The secret sauce? More than 3,000 team members (and growing!) around the world who join forces to invent the next big thing. And then the next one.
The world is experiencing a revolution driven by next-generation technology like AI, machine learning, virtual reality, quantum computing, & self-driving carsall of which require unprecedented amounts of data. This sets the stage for Pures technology to grow exponentially in the coming years.
Weve only scratched the surface of our ambitions, & as we continue to gobble up market share, were blazing trails & setting records:
- For five straight years, Gartner has named Pure a leader in the Magic Quadrant for Solid-State Arrays.
- Our customer-first culture & unwavering commitment to innovation have earned us a Satmetrix Net Promoter Score in the top 1% of B2B companies globally.
- Pure puts a premium on the future, investing 26% of revenue into R&D.
If you, like us, say bring it on to exciting challenges that change the world, we have endless opportunities where you can make your mark.
SHOULD YOU ACCEPT THIS CHALLENGE...
At Pure, our mission is to help organizations build a better world with data. In SLED, this mission takes on a unique meaning & mind set. State & local government agencies as well as educational communities (K 12 & higher education) operate under different guidelines than commercial businesses. To serve them, we have to think & speak differently. Thats why we need you.
The SLED Marketing Manager drives awareness of Pures unique ability to help these organizations accomplish data-driven goals & more effectively serve constituents, staff & students. This includes designing vertical-specific messaging & content, supporting demand generation efforts, enabling field teams & partnering with business units to ensure we are crafting solutions suited to this market.
The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of marketing IT systems & software to state & local government agencies & educational institutions. The candidate should understand how to design GTM strategies that include channel partners & systems integrators. Experience marketing to international audiences is a plus.
What You Bring To the Team
- 5+ years ofexperience in IT marketing to state & local governments & educational institutions.
- Strong writing skills.
- Ability to collaborate with field teams to assess & build a prioritized marketing strategy for SLED that considers personas to focus on & key initiatives for these markets.
- Experience developing high-impact content, tools & field enablement that drive vertical sales.
- Proven ability to drive awareness through social channels (e.g. blogging) & industry publications to improve brand recognition of Pures unique value.
- Skills in developing relationships with key stakeholders to drive results.
- Ability to keep up-to-date with industry & competitive landscape.
- Ability to create & measure KPIs to ensure a closed-loop, data-driven approach to marketing.
- High energy & passion with a can do attitude to lend a hand on high impact projects.
- Demonstrated knowledge of supporting international field marketing teams is highly preferred.
BE YOUCORPORATE CLONES NEED NOT APPLY.
Pure is where you ask big questions, think differently, & make an impact. This is not just a job, but a place where you have a voice & can accelerate your career. We value unique thoughts & celebrate individuality, & with ample opportunity to learn, develop yourself, & expand into different roles, joining Pure is an investment in your career journey.
Through our Pure Equality program, which supports a flourishing field of employee resource groups, we nourish the personal & professional lives of our team members. And our Pure Good Foundation gives back to local & global communities through volunteering & grants.
And because we understand the value of bringing your full & best self to work, we offer a variety of perks to manage a healthy balance, including flexible time off, wellness resources, & company-sponsored team events.
PURE IS COMMITTED TO EQUALITY.
Pure is proud to be an equal opportunity & affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or any other characteristic legally protected by the laws of the jurisdiction in which you are being considered for hire. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at TA-Ops@purestorage.com.
APPLICANT & CANDIDATE PERSONAL INFORMATION PRIVACY NOTICE.
If you're wondering how or why Pure collects or uses information you provide, we invite you to check out our Applicant & Candidate Personal Information Protection Notice.