Virta is the first company with a clinically-proven treatment to safely & sustainably reverse type-2 diabetes without the use of medications or surgery. Our innovations in nutritional biochemistry, data science & digital tools combined with our clinical expertise are shifting the diabetes treatment paradigm from management to reversal. Our mission: reverse type 2 diabetes in 100 million people by 2025.
Virta Health is looking for an experienced growth marketing leader who will drive efforts to deliver transformational growth in the adoption of Virta treatments. You will lead & develop the patient marketing team that plays a pivotal role in the acquisition, activation, retention & reactivation of patients.
You will be responsible for leading the development & deployment of Virtas growth marketing plan. Growth initiatives will be prioritized across organic, paid & earned media acquisition channels with a strong focus on optimizing the patient acquisition funnel.
We are looking for a highly analytical, creative & strategic leader who can rally Virtans across the organization to a shared growth vision. If you would like to build a future where hundreds of millions of people reverse their diabetes & other chronic conditions, this role might be for you.
- Lead Virtas growth marketing efforts including the development & deployment of the strategy to drive transformational patient growth & retention across the business.
- Lead, develop & build a world class patient marketing team with expertise across organic, paid & earned media channels.
- Guide the development of roadmaps for: channel development & optimization; measurement, analytics & reporting; & the infrastructure including marketing technology to support.
- Drive innovation across the team identifying new opportunity areas for growth. Champion efforts to ideate, test, iterate, & optimize growth through channel & product optimizations.
- Improve operational efficiencies to enable growth at scale.
- Partner well across the organization including Product, Engineering, Marketing, Analytics, Design, Customer Support, Finance & Operations.
90 Day Plan
Within your first 90 days at Virta, we expect you will do the following:
- Take ownership of Virtas growth marketing efforts including leadership of the patient marketing team.
- Get to know the Virtans in the neighborhood - Product, Engineering, Marketing, Analytics, Design, Customer Support, Finance, Operations & of course the Patient Marketing team.
- Review & update the growth marketing plan that supports the next stage of Virtas growth. Plan to include roadmaps for: channel development & optimization; measurement, analytics & reporting; & the infrastructure including marketing technology to support.
- 8+ years of customer acquisition experience preferably in a direct to consumer or high growth B2B organization.
- Broad understanding of the Organic, Paid & Earned Media channels used for customer acquisition & retention including: Email, SEO, SEM, Display, Video, Social, Web, App, Content Marketing.
- Deep experience in measurement, analytics & reporting including experience with A/B testing, multi-touch attribution & media mix models.
- A clear passion for Marketing & Marketing tech. Up to date on emerging trends & platforms.
- Strong relationship builder interpersonal skills that enable partnership, drives enthusiasm, & supports strategic thinking.
- A proven growth leader with a track record of driving measurable outcomes.
- Minimum BA/BS. Degree in a quantitative field preferred.
Virtas company values drive our culture, so youll do well if:
- You put people first & take care of yourself, your peers, & our patients equally
- You have a strong sense of ownership & take initiative while empowering others to do the same
- You prioritize positive impact over busy work
- You have no ego & understand that everyone has something to bring to the table regardless of experience
- You appreciate transparency & promote trust & empowerment through open access of information
- You are evidence-based & prioritize data & science over seniority or dogma
- You take risks & rapidly iterate
As part of your duties at Virta, you may come in contact with sensitive patient information that is governed by HIPAA. Throughout your career at Virta, you will be expected to follow Virta's security & privacy procedures to ensure our patients' information remains strictly confidential. Security & privacy training will be provided.