Company Description|Job Description
Litmus Automation bridges the gap between data in the field or factory & business applications for companies looking to implement Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) solutions. Litmus is an IoTEdge & Cloudprovider with 2 main products, LoopEdge andLoop. LoopEdge is a secure edge-level Gateway softwareto seamlessly collect data fromnearly all PLCs, industrial devices & systems, while providing the ability to run applications at the edge (analytics, CEP, Database, etc.). The processed data can then be sent up to the LoopCloud platform for data normalization, device management, 3rd party applicationintegration, visualization & analysis. Working with original equipment manufacturers & other industrial companies, Litmus Automation's proven IIoT solutions offer data & device management so companies can optimize both how they run their business & how their customers' businesses operate. Litmus Automation customers include 10+ Fortune 500 Manufacturing companies, while partners like HPE, Intel & SNC Lavalin expand the company's path to market. For more information about Litmus Automation, go to www.litmusautomation.com.
- Perform high-level analysis of prospects business processes, procedures & requirements in preparation for solution presentations. Ability to uncover, understand & capture business & technical requirements.
- Prepare custom, detailed solution presentations based on the findings & understanding of the customers' business requirements. Deliver product solution demonstrations in support of the sales process.
- Work with Account Executives to provide product, business & technical knowledge in support of sales activities & strategies.
- Responsible for providing feedback from the market to Product Management & Development regarding additional products including gaps between product functionality & market/customer demands.
- Liaison with Product Management & Development to understand details of product direction & communicate information back to sales organization.
- Communicate with Product Management & Development to provide valuable field input into new product requirements.
- Staying abreast of product roadmap as well as understanding the scenarios, features & functions within each of the products & how these are applied to address business & technical issues. This includes participating in internal software testing, delivering internal training & providing support for Value Added Resellers as necessary.
- Work with colleagues to enhance & maintain the quality & effectiveness of demonstration scenarios. - Ensure smooth pre sales to implementation account transitions by facilitating "handoff" process with a focus on continuous customer satisfaction.
- Provide sales with ongoing support in fulfillment of RFI's, RFP's & other customer/prospect driven requests.
- Where necessary, engage marketing & field pre sales to deliver webinars including recorded or live demonstrations.
- Provide assistance & expertise to Value Added Resellers during the sales cycle to include analysis of prospects business requirements, solution architecture & solution presentations.
- Attend conferences, participate in Customer Meetings & Customer Focus Groups to stay on top of changes in business issues, requirements, regulations & technology to understand where the market is going. Participate in local, national & international Customer User Group conferences.
- BS/MS degree in Electrical, Industrial or Computer Engineering.
- Experience/understanding of electronic system controls/PLC's-motor control highly desirable.
- Must have knowledge of industrial communications networks such as EthernetIP, ControlNet, DeviceNet, ProfiNet, Profibus, & Modbus.
- Must have experience with PLCs, & DCS control systems. Experience in at least some of the following technologies is highly desirable: Emerson DeltaV, Siemens, Rockwell, Allen-Bradley, Omron, Cutler Hammer, Mitsubishi.
- Experience with Instrumentation (Pressure, Temperature, PH, DO, Flow) & Control Wiring ( 480/120VAC, 24/10 VDC).
- Experience with communication wiring & protocols (Profibus, Fieldbus, Device Net, Ethernet, Serial).
- Technical skills in Cloud & Hybrid Cloud Infrastructure setup with IBM Cloud (SoftLayer) and/or AWS , Azure, VMWare & Inter-Networking, familiar with Cloud Object Storage & Kubernetes/Container solutions.
- Experience with APIs & / or scripting (Python, etc.) desired
- Basic understanding & experience with databases SQL or NoSQL
- Tinkering with hardware gadgets, sensors, or vehicles is a plus
Base salary + variable compensation.
Standard benefits included (medical, dental, vision, suppl.), travel stipend, great snacks, company outings.
The culture is based on honesty, hard work, integrity, teamwork & respect.
Our mission is to help organizations innovate. We want to transform how they deploy & monetize Internet of Things solutions to create a smarter, connected ecosystem for their customers. We're working to spread intelligence by enabling smarter solutions & improve lives. To keep up with this mission, we look for amazing people, who are humble, self-motivated, focused & above all - team players.