THE ROLE: Senior Revenue Analyst
Were looking for
The Senior Revenue Analyst will be a key member of the FP&A team, reporting to the Director of FP&A & has exposure to all aspects of the business & leadership. The Senior Revenue Analyst will provide data-driven analysis in all aspects of the business & industry. In addition, this person will work closely with the senior business leaders to analyze the company's most critical financial & strategic issues & develop actionable conclusions & recommendations.
What youll accomplish:
- Lead key strategic initiatives & analysis projects to help identify revenue opportunities, enhance margin, improve processes & reduce costs.
- Develop key business metrics & analytics that will allow the leadership team to clearly understand outcomes achieved & provide insightful recommendations to optimize resource allocation.
- Able to analyze, report on, & provide in sight into the performance of the companys P&L, Cash Flow & Balance Sheet
- Develop financial models in support of the company's operations & strategic initiatives
- Assist in analyzing monthly & quarterly results, including progressive refinement of reporting & analysis.
- Work closely with key business leaders to manage forecasting & budgeting processes & apprise senior management of opportunities & risks.
THE RIGHT FIT:
- BA/BS required, MBA a plus.
- Position reports to Director of FP&A
- 3-6 years total work experience with a preference for candidates with a background in Financial Planning & Analysis, with a focus on revenue & margin performance
- Strong analytical & problem-solving skills, comfortable in a data-driven business environment.
- Expert Excel & PowerPoint skills; experience with business performance management systems (e.g. Essbase) & business intelligence software a plus, & experience working & extracting information from various accounting platforms (Tableau) also beneficial.
- Ability to multi-task & thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced organization.
- Self-starter & ability to take ownership of projects.
- Possess a strategic approach, sound business judgment, & an entrepreneurial mindset.
- Excellent understanding of financial statements & experience with financial reporting, planning & analysis.
- Proven ability to prioritize effectively, achieve commitments & deliver results.
- Possess a high level of integrity, curiosity, strong discipline, & a high degree of accuracy.
- Team-oriented & able to interact effectively & influence people at all levels & across all functions of the organization.
- Excellent communication & presentation skills & a proven ability to establish positive relationships with senior management & outside audiences.
Rue Gilt Groupe combines world-class merchandising, technology & marketing to create the most engaging & satisfying online shopping experience available. Each day, 20+ million loyal Members turn to Rue La La & Gilt Groupe for everything from women, men & children's apparel & accessories to home dcor & exclusive experiences. Our approach to retail brings excitement to online shopping in a way that not only strategically supports our brand partners, but also inspires our Members daily.
Join our team & help us build the future of eCommerce.